FREE tickets to Channel 4/Barbican Festival - 25 years of arts programming

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by Treebeak, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Treebeak

Treebeak Mr Brightside

Hello :)

This has all been cleared by Ed and I'm giving away free stuff, so I hope you dont mind...

I work for Channel 4 and I've got a few pairs of FREE tickets to give away to an arts festival we are hosting with the Barbican to celebrate 25 years of arts programming at the channel.

Tickets to give away are:

Five pairs for Howard Goodall's 20th Century Greats: Lennon and McCartney. Thu 6 Sep @ 7.30pm
    Screening of the documentary followed by a Q&A with Howard Goodall

Three pairs for The Perverts Guide to Cinema. Fri 7 Sep @ 7.30pm
    Screening of the Arts Shock documentary examining psychoanalysis of cinema, followed by a Q&A with director Sophie Fiennes.

Eight pairs for The Art of the Arts. Monday 10 Sep @ 7.30pm
    Extracts from iconic arts progamming followed by a Q&A with some of the most influential directors, producers and filmmakers who made them.

Six pairs for Operatunity, Musicality, Ballet Hoo! Changed our Lives. Wed 12 Sep @ 7.30pm
    Highlights, appearances and short performances by the stars of all three series and chance to question judges, performers and producers.

Link for more info: http://www.barbican.org.uk/film/series.asp?id=448

If you want any tickets then just PM me. Your tickets will be left on the door for you on the night.

Cheers :)