Football Lads Against Fascism

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Red About Town, Jul 24, 2018.

1. The Flying Pig

The Flying Pig Active Member

Have a guess, cause you obviously do not understand football lads and lasses culture.

2. The Flying Pig

Well back in the day there were many more typical working class people on anti fascist demos and far less student types and certainly no ninjas. Not a criticism of you comment just a learned reply. Us chavs, lowlifes working class types have been discarded by many clever leftie types and the obvious place to gravitate to is the right. There is a disconnect with the average working class person, often our language, social structures and habits are unsettling for the more gentile younger university types.

Nigel and billbond like this.
  3. SpackleFrog

SpackleFrog Smash showy bell-bottom pants and sporty haircuts

:hmm:

4. The Flying Pig

By the way what has happened to the clapton clowns did not see one of them around on Saturday. I guess they have got over their rebellious stage and moved onto their next project.

5. The Flying Pig

Yep unfortunately that is an easy way to tell them apart. Quite happy and open to work with them at demos but some of them do really struggle with us.

Nigel likes this.
  6. SpackleFrog

Do you feel that the left has issues with anti semitism that are having a negative impact on building an effective opposition to the far right..?

7. The Flying Pig

No

8. The Flying Pig

Do you think it is a problem then? ps we had Jewish lads within the flaf group on saturday

Nigel likes this.
  9. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

Yeah, i do. I'm just messing. It'l be interesting what might potentially start happening at the football grounds though.Hopefully FLAF will drive the far-right elements out of it.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  10. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

There may or may not be a little confusion about what you meant by gentile.

11. SpackleFrog

:D

12. eoin_k

eoin_k Lawyer's fees, beetroot and music

Queue post from Vidal Sassoon about how this wasn't a problem back in his day, while bemoaning the scruffy 'hairstyles' on display last Saturday...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  13. The Flying Pig

Ooops. Only four of the people from my school made the dizzy heights of university, for the rest it was the military services, apprenticeships(for the lucky few), some got office jobs and for the rest of us it was naff labouring type jobs hence : I meant to write they are more genteel.

SpackleFrog likes this.
  14. The39thStep

I thought that was the case

SpackleFrog and The Flying Pig like this.
  15. xarmian

xarmian Active Member

A much higher proportion of people go to university now. You have to do a degree to be a police officer. Nurses too. Those "lucky few" who went into office jobs now need a degree to work in a call centre. Forcing them into debt for jobs that don't exist doesn't make them posh.

Almor, Nigel, dynamicbaddog and 2 others like this.
  16. SpackleFrog

Sorry mate, couldn't help mesen. :cool:

The39thStep likes this.
  17. The39thStep

Bun and Idris2002 like this.
  18. Fallon

Fallon Active Member

Britain´s Antifa Ultras vs. Football´s Fascist Revival

19. The39thStep

The DFLA have been trying bask in the glory that they had two Muslim women holding the Justice for Families and Children banner on their march. Apparantly what happened is that there was a group of tourists on the pavement and one of the DFLA women waved at them to come and join them. Two women did , their mates took pictures and then they left the march. The DFLA have also now added the Windrush generation to their list of injustices .

Nigel likes this.
  20. The39thStep

This makes the Marie Celeste look like an Ibiza boat party but at 24.04 they talk about FLAF and come up with the conclusion that they are "a direct ploy to oppose us in our own arena"
    and its worth listening to the comedy gold line at 34.00 "In the early hours of Sunday, when I'm on my own, I had a little thought, well many thoughts"

cantsin likes this.
  21. albionism

albionism A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.

They look hungover to fuckery.Who the fuck do they think is going to sit through 41 minutes of utter cack?

Nigel likes this.
  22. The39thStep

I thought excatly the same after 41 minutes. The pub where it was filmed has disassociated itself from the video.

23. justin credible

justin credible Active Member

The DFLA infiltrating the CSA/CSE survivor movement

This group, Voicing CSA, has links to "paedophile hunter" groups.

This man, Daniel Wolstencroft, claims to be a CSA survivor and he promotes Voicing CSA and Dark Light paedophile hunters via his social networking sites.

I cannot comment on the veracity of his claims but he was in therapy with a highly dubious group called Survivors Manchester, they use dubious quack therapies that can generate false memories.

In the below link Survivors Manchester promote a notoriously abusive organisation known to promote hoaxes via the generation of false memories of CSA and satanic ritual abuse in vulnerable people and to commit insurance fraud, the ISSTD. They also promote other highly dubious and controversial organisations that promote SRA and DID/MPD hoaxes, First Person Plural and PODS online.

text from the linked page:

"The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation provide guidelines for the treatment of DID; our colleagues over at First Person Plural offer support and information to DID survivors of sexual abuse; and our friends over at PODS (Supporters of Dissociative Survivors) offer support to partners or family members of people who suffer from a Dissociative Disorder.

For further information, click on the links below.

ISSTD seeks to advance clinical, scientific, and societal understanding about the prevalence and consequences of chronic trauma and dissociation."
    Dissociation - Survivors Manchester

Excellent non-recent video regarding the fraudulent, abusive activities at the ISSTD
    Highly recommended

More Lee Williams

I think that most people who have been paying attention understand that SRA hoaxes such as Pizzagate influenced the US elections. People may not yet grasped that such hoaxes are being used to undermine democracies globally including in the UK

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    manji and Nigel like this.
  24. gawkrodger

gawkrodger Well-Known Member

It appears Wrexham casuals/FLAF turned over Generation ID in Wrexham today

Nigel, Idris2002, spitfire and 8 others like this.
  25. The39thStep

FLAF now have more followers on Twitter than the DFLA, so if you are on Twitter give them a follow and show support

26. heebyjeeby

heebyjeeby New Member

so this is really just football hooliganism but instead of rival firms fighting it out you now have one side pretending to be saving the white race and the other who thinks they are fighting the Spanish civil war.

Larpers all

billbond likes this.
  27. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

All as bad as each other etc., etc.

Ho Chi Ming and yield like this.
  28. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Because who could have any interest in keeping fascists out of our communities except football hooligans who think they're in the Spanish Civil War?

Nigel and Libertad like this.
  29. Ho Chi Ming

Ho Chi Ming I only follow one party: the Mongo party

Christ, it's come to something when those willing to risk their teeth and liberty are referred to by do-nothing trolls as "larpers".

30. The39thStep

I've got mates who've got FLAF badges and support them who wouldnt even know that the Spanish Civil war had ever happened tbh. They just dont like bigots