Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football @ Champion Hill this week

Al Crane

Lots of football at Champion Hill this week!

Tuesday 1st October

AFC Croydon Athletic - London Senior Cup - 7:45pm kick off

Thursday 3rd October

Crystal Palace v Blackburn Rovers - Premier League 2 Cup 1pm kick off - free admission.

Saturday 5th October

Eastbourne Borough - FA Cup 2QR - kick off 3pm

Last edited:

pompeydunc

Tonight's Youth Cup game has been postponed
Not really surprising. Pitch was used for two games on Sunday, and with three more to come this week, then there must be concerns on how it will hold up. Have the FA and Hastings agreed to the postponement?

Is that Palace game definitely on pettyboy? Might go down for a long lunch break...!

liamdhfc

Not really surprising. Pitch was used for two games on Sunday, and with three more to come this week, then there must be concerns on how it will hold up. Have the FA and Hastings agreed to the postponement?

Is that Palace game definitely on pettyboy? Might go down for a long lunch break...!
Inspection done by a suitably qualified referee, after which it's got nothing to do with FA or Hastings.

Griff_Turnstile

Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth

Easy with hindsight given the torrential rain over here in West London but believe weather warnings had been issued for this by the Met Office and so Hastings United must have been relieved they didn’t have to make a long journey that had a very good chance of being all in vain... What does surprise me is that TWO games were played on the main pitch on Sunday ahead of three scheduled games this week and with the forecast heavy rain...

Pthorne

Does anyone know if Palace U23's are going to play regular matches at Champion Hill or is this a one off? They played several matches there a couple of seasons ago and I quite enjoyed going to watch them.

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Does anyone know if Palace U23's are going to play regular matches at Champion Hill or is this a one off? They played several matches there a couple of seasons ago and I quite enjoyed going to watch them.
Best to keep an eye on the clubs twitter account, as that appears to be the only place to get information...

pompeydunc

Best to keep an eye on the clubs twitter account, as that appears to be the only place to get information...
There has been 10 articles on the website in the last week alone, and 33 since start of September, with a whole range of information. What's missing do you think?

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
There has been 10 articles on the website in the last week alone, and 33 since start of September, with a whole range of information. What's missing do you think?
Well according to some reassurance that games might be on...