Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

Kameron

Kamoceratops
Alternativly if anyonew else is looking for a house and would like to team up then I play that game as well pending compatability, mostly on price, less so on location.
 

Hollis

Bloody furious
A mate of mine has a large single room to let. Shared flat with one other girl in Homerton. £325 per month. Female only. Must like dogs & cats! Smoker/non-smoker.

pm me for contact details.
 

Loki

RIP
R.I.P.
My second available room is gone now too (not an urbanite as such, but a lurker, and a jolly nice chap too!) So I no longer have rooms available.
 

stdPikachu

Plughole in bathtub curve
I hope that you've managed to convince this lurker to join urban75. If he's as nice a chap as you say he is, he'll join the forums at once and make lots of posts in the computers forum...
 

flimsier

Banned
Banned
stdPikachu said:
I hope that you've managed to convince this lurker to join urban75. If he's as nice a chap as you say he is, he'll join the forums at once and make lots of posts in the computers forum...

This poster seems like he would make a good flat-mate... :)
 

Loki

RIP
R.I.P.
stdPikachu said:
I hope that you've managed to convince this lurker to join urban75.
I'm on the case (in fact I made it a condition of his tenancy - seriously! [but just as a joke])
 

Loki

RIP
R.I.P.
I'm very lucky in that my first urban flatmate likes hoovering :confused: so if my new flatmate likes washing up and dusting, I'll be sorted!
 

Blagsta

Minimum cage, maximum cage
Room available

Change of plans. I'm staying in my current flat, but we have a spare room going. Rent is £105/pw for a large attic room in a nice flat in central Brixton. Central heating, microwave, washing machine and a wireless broadband connection. Sharing with 2 males, we would like a female to balance things out a bit, but are willing to be flexible. We like a quiet life during the week, but don't mind loudness at the weekends.
Available end of Feb.

PM me for more details.
 

scarletwoman

New Member
Room in East Leyton, E10

So because of silly people not saying what they wanted when my girlfriend got this house with her flatmates, they've been let down at the last minute. Why can't people communicate properly????
Room to let in large friendly house with two gay women and cat. 20 minute walk to Leyton tube. Nice quiet road, back garden smokers welcome. £250 pcm plus bills, Deposit £300. Avaliable 1st Feb. Pm me asap coz they really need rent the room as soon as possible. :D
 

jesi

Well-Known Member
looking for a room....

Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a room in a flat/house in/around brixton (brixton hill, herne hill, tulse hill stretham or even further if place is good) I can pay up to 350 (+-) pm.
I use broadband so if you dont have it I'll fit it gratis and can donate a computer so you can use it.
Please pm me if you have a spare one...
 

scarletwoman

New Member
So the room is still going. Does no one want to move this time of year???? I guess its too close to the masive expense of Chrimbo. But I will post the advert and hope that a nice urbanite will see it and think hummmmm i could live there. ;)

Large 4 bed room house, share with two others. East London. Share with two gay women a cat and a ferret. 20 mintue walk to Leyton tube/BR. quiet road, garden,fitted kitchen, w/dryer, microwave, double glazing, furnished. Chilled out, sociable and tidy but not anally so hahahahaha. Smokers welcome. £300 deposit and £250 pcm + bills. PM me if you're interested and i'll email you more details.
 

Solidarnosc

"movement parasite" - BB
I'm looking for a very cheap flatshare in South London, pref within bussing or same tube zone distance of Elephant and Castle, am willing to pay around £80 a week, will be a student so no need to worry about council tax. 19/m, smoker, I'm not fussy as to who I share with, very easy going. To start in September.

PM me if you can help out, or if you don't think that's secure then you can email me - leftturn@another-world.com
 
I'm looking for a friendly house share in north/east london (pref zone 2).
I'd like to live with people that will share the odd bottle of wine occasionally and go down the pub now and again but do their own thing too.
I'm looking to move at the beginning of April, so if you have a room going spare send me a pm
 

luke2000

Banned
Banned
Dear all:
Large single room £95.00 per week for rent, and one double room £115.00 per week as well , good location with 1 min to Oval Station, close to shops,fully furnished,wooden floors,including bills.Available now.Four weeks deposit required.

If you are interested, please call 07795102364, a view will be arranged.

Sorry to bother others
 

mellowmoose

viva la Palestine !
punkyfish said:
I'm looking for a friendly house share in north/east london (pref zone 2).
I'd like to live with people that will share the odd bottle of wine occasionally and go down the pub now and again but do their own thing too.
I'm looking to move at the beginning of April, so if you have a room going spare send me a pm

just to say punkyfish is miss mellowmoose :)

... Im house trainng her so she's a safe bet :eek:
 

scarletwoman

New Member
scarletwoman said:
So the room is still going. Does no one want to move this time of year???? I guess its too close to the masive expense of Chrimbo. But I will post the advert and hope that a nice urbanite will see it and think hummmmm i could live there. ;)

Large 4 bed room house, share with two others. East London. Share with two gay women a cat and a ferret. 20 mintue walk to Leyton tube/BR. quiet road, garden,fitted kitchen, w/dryer, microwave, double glazing, furnished. Chilled out, sociable and tidy but not anally so hahahahaha. Smokers welcome. £300 deposit and £250 pcm + bills. PM me if you're interested and i'll email you more details.
Room still avaliable to the right person!!!!!!
 

onemonkey

winmonkey
looks like i've finally found someone to take my flat so now i need a home.. looking for something from start of may..space for a large bed and a tonne of books.

and i think it's time to venture into south london. :eek: ;)
 
Top