Fixture Dates

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Pink Panther, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

We currently have no match on Saturday week, 20 October, as Weston-super-Mare will be playing an FA Cup tie. Dartford, whom we are scheduled to visit for a league match on Tuesday 30 October, are also out of the FA Cup and without a league match on the 20th. Is there any possibility of the league match being brought forward to the free Saturday?

Now Truro and ourselves are both out of the FA Cup we will definitely visit them for the league match on the weekend of Saturday 10th November. However as they play at Torquay, who are still in the Cup, I assume our game may have to be switched to the Sunday if Torquay reach the 1st Round. Is anyone able to give any clarity on this? I'm sure a lot of people may be thinking in terms of travel arrangements and possibly accommodation.

pompeydunc likes this.
  2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I'd rather the Dartford match was kept to the Tuesday, as I'm in Edinburgh, and and flying back that Tuesday morning to make it. Otherwise I would have stayed up there for another couple of days! ;)
    Though I guess it would make sense for everyone else to switch it! ;)

3. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I'm actually hoping some might have already booked! ;)