Festival No.6 -> Portmeirion Sept 7th -10th 2017

Discussion in 'festivals' started by Eggby, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Eggby

Eggby Well-Known Member

Anyone attending Festival No 6 this week? I'm going to be travelling up on Friday, slightly concerned that it'll be another giant washout...

2. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 23.59.56.png

Definitely take wellies/umbrella/coat

Good luck!

Eggby likes this.
  3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'd love to go to this festival but it always clashes with something else.

4. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

[​IMG]

Not a bad bill either.

Fez909 and Eggby like this.
  5. wiskey

wiskey Albatross Admirer

Been offered work the last two years but, like Bestival, it clashes with school and real life.

It's apparently excellent.

But yeah... Soggy

6. Ground Elder

Ground Elder Well-Known Member

Hope they've moved the car park this year :facepalm:

friedaweed likes this.
  7. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

We're theoretically ( :confused: ) keenish on going to Portmeirion for this some year. That lineup above looks pretty damned interesting :)

Definitely not this year though -- we've been festivalled-out since June :D :hmm:

Our only fest we'll be at this weekend will be over Saturday day/night only -- very local.

Thankfully, because the w/e will coincide with a total washout!! :( coming up here in Wales, and I doubt North will be any different from down here in Swansea either.

Good luck to those who do get to Festival No 6 though. Hardcore! :eek:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Eggby

Eggby Well-Known Member

Great festival and crowd in a brilliant setting with many weird and wonderful sights, that coastline is amazing and the weather was pretty nice for Friday and the start of Saturday however then it did then get a bit biblical at times, still I'd thoroughly recommend this one. My highlights were Mik Artistik, Aine Cahill, Public Service Broadcasting, David O'Doherty, Adam Buxton's Bowie tribute, Bootleg Beatles, Stealing Sheep, Hercules and Love Affair....lots of others too those are just the ones that spring to mind...Guardian review here

Festival No 6 review – Charlotte Church throws curveballs and the Flaming Lips ride unicorns