Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

marty21

One on one? You're crazy.
A good weekend thanks to Captain Kane :thumbs: 81 points :thumbs: the highest score in the H2H league with one game to go. I still might lose though as my opponent may get over the line with sub points :mad:

elbows

WoeTimer
A good weekend thanks to Captain Kane :thumbs: 81 points :thumbs: the highest score in the H2H league with one game to go. I still might lose though as my opponent may get over the line with sub points :mad:
You can't lose, I've only got 2 points coming off my bench. Well done.

I have no H2H luck this season, number of losses runs contrary to my overall points. Never mind!

Never has so much rested on a Palace v Brighton game.

Oppo has 59 points with Ryan and Ayew to play.

I have 62 points with Kelly to play.

Gonna be *veeerrrrryyyyy* close

elbows

WoeTimer
Not having KDB finally blew up in my face so now I will have to correct that.

My cup opponent doesnt have a goalkeeper that plays, or Salah or KDB or Mane or Vardy, and captained Kane. And they will still end up beating me unless my goalkeeper Ryan does a fair bit better than Stephens. Never mind, I am used to having zero good fortune in fantasy cups.

big eejit

She looks like Alan Gilzean
My cup oppo is a dead team. He did quite well last week as he has Kane capt but he's scored bugger all this week so I'm safely through.

SpackleFrog

Smash showy bell-bottom pants and sporty haircuts
My cup opponent is also a dead team. But I sold Salah and De Bruyne, and he didn't. I would have still won anyway but he's got fucking Mason Greenwood coming off the bench.

I need 10 points from Zaha, who I stupidly transferred in while drunk, to beat him.

elbows

WoeTimer
If I'm willing to sacrifice Alexander-Arnold then I could have a team that includes Vardy, Ings, Abraham, Salah, De Bruyne, Son, Alli and Maddison. I bet I wont be able to resist this, although it will take more than one week to get there but thats fine as Salah has no game in week 18 anyway.

SpackleFrog

If I'm willing to sacrifice Alexander-Arnold then I could have a team that includes Vardy, Ings, Abraham, Salah, De Bruyne, Son, Alli and Maddison. I bet I wont be able to resist this, although it will take more than one week to get there but thats fine as Salah has no game in week 18 anyway.
I should probably ditch TAA but when I bin off Sterling he will be the only player I've had all the way through :( And I want to keep him.

starfish

No dialogue. Just plot.
My cup opponent is also a dead team. But I sold Salah and De Bruyne, and he didn't. I would have still won anyway but he's got fucking Mason Greenwood coming off the bench.

I need 10 points from Zaha, who I stupidly transferred in while drunk, to beat him.
I need 5 points from Dunk & Ryan to win my cup game. So im hoping no Palarse players score. Sorry.

SpackleFrog

Has to be the most nailed on 0-0 of the season surely? Even with palace having about 1 fit defender.
I have considered that. But I dunno Brighton leak goals away from home and they're good going forward. Might be fun. I'm not getting 10 points from Zaha though.

big eejit

She looks like Alan Gilzean
I'm thinking of ditching TAA. No game this week then tough fixtures. And his lack of returns so far means his price hasn't gone up, so easier to buy back if he does start scoring.

SpackleFrog

Out of the cup by 1 point! Usually I'd be grateful for a Zaha goal but this just rubbed salt in the wound.

I'm thinking of ditching TAA. No game this week then tough fixtures. And his lack of returns so far means his price hasn't gone up, so easier to buy back if he does start scoring.
Was also thinking this, but who do you get in for him? Pereira is pricey and I already have a Leicester defender. I've already got Aurier. What to do? If I bring in Kelly I don't know what to do with all the money.

elbows

WoeTimer
Well things are about to get a little crazy again as we enter the festive busy period. Good luck everyone!

Still not sure what I am doing with my captain choice this weekend, seems like a week to have a shot in the dark with it.

Looking further ahead, I see it is now clear what the longest and most drawn out gameweek (gw26 due to the new winter break) will look like:

Screenshot 2019-12-21 at 00.03.37.png

That could be rather tedious, or a suspenseful thriller taking place in slow motion.

tommers

Not just a little bit of a slag, but a total slag.
Forgot there was an early game. Forgot that our game with Liverpool is postponed cos they were playing that mickey mouse nonsense. So Mane as captain. Robertson. Haller. Rice. All not going to get anything.

Sigh.