Fantasy Premier League 2018-19

Discussion in 'football' started by Lord Camomile, Jul 5, 2018.

1. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

Best of the season , first 100+ too .

2. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

124 points.

That’s what I would have had had I remembered the bench boost and triple captaining. 83 isn’t awful I suppose.

marty21 likes this.
  3. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

One or the other, you cant play 2 chips in a week.

Wasnt my highest score ever but was possibly my most fun week ever, helped by the fact I actually like most of the players in my team.

4. passenger

passenger up and down...

Very tight in the H2H league my good self on 64 points (4 th) never won
    anything in my fantasy football life, you never know :p good luck too all

5. marty21

6 of us in with a chance , my points total is the lowest I think . Everything to play for .

6. passenger

passenger up and down...

Yes, I play the person who leads the league next, so I will at least have a say, It is so close I won my last two games by 1 point then 7.

7. marty21

I'm playing 2nd in the league #6pointer :D

passenger likes this.
  8. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Anyone had a player all season? I had Robertson from day 1 but that's it.

9. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Now the imp of the perverse is tempting me to transfer him last game.

marty21 likes this.
  10. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

No, I'm not even close to having one player every week. Salah came closest for me, with 28 weeks so far, and is responsible for 14.01% of my points. (using that FPL My Stats site to get these numbers)

11. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Just over a quarter of my points this season have come from Liverpool!

12. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

Had him from day 1, but got rid of him on free hit. Does that still count?

Wan Bissaka is my next closest. Got rid of him two weeks ago, after getting him day 1.

13. passenger

passenger up and down...

I have a funny feeling about the Newcastle v Liverpool game not sure
    if Salah should be captain for my head to head, with the top side in the h2h league :hmm:
    it`s really squeaky bum time for me.

14. tommers

tommers Your disco needs you

I've had Anderson all year. He has also played in every game (apart from when he was injured).

But that's because I take the "Fantasy" in the game title literally, rather than the squalid scrabble for points that others seem to indulge in. :cool:

passenger and Fez909 like this.
  15. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Only man city can save me from having my worst week of the season. Various battles look like they will continue right to the last moment of the season. Not so much for me though, as by this stage, quite typically for me at the very end of a season, I have mostly given up on gains and am just trying to cling to certain positions in various tables.

16. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Glad to have reached the final televised game - there have been a few crackers this year but so much frustration watching games relating to fantasy football, pretty much all season long. So many teams being crap and frustrating this year, while some of the other 'lesser' teams that should have been good value have spread their goals etc between too many of their players. If it werent for Wolves, Watford at times and the renewal of Leicester I would be moaning a lot more about this season. Even Bournemouth, with very juicy points on offer at times this season, have run the huge risk of never knowing whether the team would really turn up to any particular game. The failure of teams battling for a top 4 finish to grasp the opportunities is only the latest example.

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    passenger likes this.
  17. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Well, the end is nearly here. Spent 8 points again due to injuries and bans.

Not sure if they are bluffing about Salah being ready for the game.

I've not got much to play for, though I suppose I might influence the H2H winner depending on how other results go, as I am playing the team thats currently in 2nd place.

Good luck everyone!

passenger likes this.
  18. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Remind me, does the website normally have a big wobble on the last day due to everything happening at once? I have vague memories of being frustrated not knowing other peoples teams for longer than usual on this final day.

19. passenger

passenger up and down...

Sadly all over :( might make top 4 in the H2H...well done to all the winners .. beat last seasons total of points, will live and learn from this season well done to the winners :) (again)

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Fez909 and marty21 like this.
  20. marty21

:( finished 6th in H2H which was pleasing (led at one point) Congrats to the champion !

And 26th in the big league , which is maybe a PB :thumbs:

Overall, a good season , roll on 2019/20:cool:

Last edited: May 13, 2019 at 8:43 AM
    passenger and Fez909 like this.
  21. Fez909

Fez909 toilet expert

:thumbs:

marty21 likes this.
  22. copliker

copliker ...

ole-gunnar-solskjaer_bah.jpg

AverageJoe, marty21 and Fez909 like this.
  23. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

Finished 6th in the office league. Well pleased I finished above 3 people who always beat me. Would have got more points but fucked up by choosing Pogba as my triple captain during one week. wasted. :facepalm:

Fez909 likes this.