Fantasy Premier League 2018-19

Discussion in 'football' started by Lord Camomile, Jul 5, 2018.

1. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

He went up in value last night even though he isnt playing next gameweek.

SpackleFrog likes this.
  2. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

We have a similar point score overall , but somehow I'm top of the league and you are well down the table .

Pickman's model likes this.
  3. SpackleFrog

SpackleFrog Smash showy bell-bottom pants and sporty haircuts

Just wildcarded and have 3 Wolves players in now. Jimenez is great value :cool:

4. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

The only problem with Wolves run of fixtures is that they seem to have developed a slight reputation for being more likely to turn up during games against the top teams.

For once I have a team that I am happy with, but I have to change it a bit anyway due to the missing games in week 27.

5. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Wan-Bissaka is out of this weekends game.

I've got no pissing idea who to captain this week, and the failure of most city players to fall in ownership/value to the same extent that usually happens for blanks is also annoying.

6. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

My line up is a bit weird, frankly. I think I have played the right wildcard, which will mean the squad is back to normal next week.

7. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

I guess I am quadruple concerned at the moment. Nerves for 4 reasons:

Dont know who to captain (or who everyone else is most likely to captain).
    Facing some people who will splurge one of their special cards this week.
    The midweek gameweek in a few days, well the rotation risks associated with it and possibly weird evening form from some teams.
    I've had a great run (eg made it back up to 47th in non-h2h league by week 20 and then got up to 20th place by week 26) and I'm afraid most of those gains could come undone over the next 10 days.

8. SpackleFrog

SpackleFrog Smash showy bell-bottom pants and sporty haircuts

I've gone with Aubameyang as captain and decided not to transfer Aguero out, since his value seems to have gone up rather than down and there's a run of soft fixtures to come. Wondering if I won't regret bringing not bringing in cheap and cheerful Rondon though...