Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Trophy QF: Dulwich Hamlet vs Macclesfield Town, Sat 25th Feb

YTC

Human Man
A mate of mine says he spoke to someone at the ground today and was told it's OK to buy tickets from 1.00pm tomorrow for a group of us. Is that right?
No, I've just spoken to the reception there and let them know that isn't possible..

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
I didn't think so, thought I'd check on here in case anyone else had received a similar answer.

Reactions: YTC

AndyF

DHFC Beer Aficionado
A mate of mine says he spoke to someone at the ground today and was told it's OK to buy tickets from 1.00pm tomorrow for a group of us. Is that right?
We had a few phone calls along those lines today. I told reception that it is one ticket, one person with no exceptions.

Reactions: YTC

YTC

Human Man
We had a few phone calls along those lines today. I told reception that it is one ticket, one person with no exceptions.
Not what they have been telling people, we've been in touch and told them that under no circumstances is that the case. Hope no one is left disappointed tomorrow because of it.

AndyF

DHFC Beer Aficionado
Not what they have been telling people, we've been in touch and told them that under no circumstances is that the case. Hope no one is left disappointed tomorrow because of it.
I took four phone calls today and was consistent with the message. I informed them at 1pm and told them to ensure any information is in line with what is on our website.

YTC

Human Man
I took four phone calls today and was consistent with the message. I informed them at 1pm and told them to ensure any information is in line with what is on our website.
I called reception at 7:30 and they were telling people they could buy as many as they wanted. I let him know that wasn't the case! It's been communicated to everyone that needs to know, we'll have a chat with the gym management about it!

Griff_Turnstile

Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth
Incase anyones confused on entry tomorrow:

Might be quicker to reach the Greendale e-ticket turnstiles by heading down St Francis Road (left past Domino's as you head up Dog Kennel Hill) right at the end then left along the road along the ground. Should ease any potential congestion at the cash turnstiles and a shorter walk that following the blue line to the top of St Francis Park.

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
NO! There are NO tickets on sale at the gate. It's pay at the turnstile, first come first served. O advance reservations.

Hope that clarifies...

SDE

What an enormous day for the club. Wishing you all huge well wishes from afar. Make noise, be merry, enjoy, stay proud. All in all, just be your lovely pink'n'blue selves :) If not a Hamlet win I'm hoping for a 3-3 thriller and see you all on Tuesday.