Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Trophy QF: Dulwich Hamlet vs Macclesfield Town, Sat 25th Feb

YTC

Human Man
You attempting to stop me calling Mishi out on him being rude. Sorry, but I won't shut up just because you don't like it.
Again, where did I tell you to shut up? Or where did I 'attempt to stop you'? You've already done it, I merely commented on it.

I challenged your view, and now I'm unreasonable. You see the disconnect here?

YTC

Human Man
You don't need to point it out strongly every single time someone does it. It's tedious in the extreme and particularly rude to an opposition fan who at the end of the day was just trying to pass on some useful info. You could have ignored it.
'Tedious to the extreme.. you could have ignored it..'

clog

she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot
'Tedious to the extreme.. you could have ignored it..'
I am not going to ignore it when I see someone being rude to an opposition fan trying to be helpful.

And no I don't see the disconnect. It's not the first time you have tried to shut me up on this forum when I've called something out.

YTC

Human Man
Again, where did I tell you to shut up? Or where did I 'attempt to stop you'? You've already done it, I merely commented on it.

I challenged your view, and now I'm unreasonable. You see the disconnect here?
This. Again. How have I tried to shut you up? Thats a literal impossibility ON THE INTERNET. It seems to me like I challenged your view, like on another thread, and you react to it by calling me 'police' because you don't like it?

YTC

Human Man
EITHER WAY - this thread isn't about petty bollocks, it's about an amazing game of football to be had next week. I apologise for my part in de-railing it. As you were.

clog

This. Again. How have I tried to shut you up? Thats a literal impossibility ON THE INTERNET. It seems to me like I challenged your view, like on another thread, and you react to it by calling me 'police' because you don't like it?
There's really no need to shout like that. It comes across to me like you see yourself as some sort of arbiter of who is allowed to say what on this forum and it's incredibly off putting.

clog

EITHER WAY - this thread isn't about petty bollocks, it's about an amazing game of football to be had next week. I apologise for my part in de-railing it. As you were.
Perhaps there should be a separate thread for the replay....

YTC

Human Man
There's really no need to shout like that. It comes across to me like you see yourself as some sort of arbiter of who is allowed to say what on this forum and it's incredibly off putting.
'Shout' - Incredible. You're on your own wavelength, and long may you ride it.

clog

Ignore the points and focus on internet semantics, strong move. :thumbs:

I'm out! Enjoy the ride.
Well I didn't ignore the point. I answered it, and you decided to ignore what I wrote and focus on the shouting part. So well done you. :facepalm:

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Having had to see this thread blow a minor comment out of all proportion, in my opinion, I'm not going to respond anymore...except to say...

If you think:

"Thanks, but please note it's Hamlet NOT Hamlets!" is being rude then, generalising to anyone who thinks it is, you really do need to get out more and stop being so sensitive.

I've had to re-read it, and cannot see it as being rude at all... the word 'thanks' wasn't meant to show rudeness.

Perhaps I could have posted:

"Thanks for joining in on our forum. I'm really looking forward to, and am like a little kid inside, before the replay on Tuesday night. Just one minor thing though, as it's something that really gets on my goat, as a 'traditional' long-standing fan, we're NOT 'The Hamlets', nor are we 'Dulwich Hamlets'. Our nickname has always been The Hamlet. an easy mistake to make..."

However, I was posting very quickly, in very limited time, as I was busy at work, hence my shortened version which said much the same thing.

If I genuinely wanted to rude, which I don't as I found every Macclesfield Town I talked to on the day at Champion Hill, as well as their officials, in my fortunate position of being able to go into the Boardroom on a matchday, if I want to, then I would have posted something like:

"FFS you divvy northern twat. At least get our fucking name right!"

But, no I don't want to do rudeness like that and never would. As I say, I'm really looking forward to going up there, and mixing with the home fans, despite the segregation.

Now, perhaps you can see what a genuine rude message would look like from me...

Last edited:

clog

Having had to see this thread blow a minor comment out of all proportion, in my opinion, I'm not going to respond anymore...except to say...

If you think:

"Thanks, but please note it's Hamlet NOT Hamlets!" is being rude then, generalising to anyone who thinks it is, you really do need to get out more and stop being so sensitive.

I've had to re-read it, and cannot see it as being rude at all... the word 'thanks' wasn't meant to show rudeness.

Perhaps I could have posted:

"Thanks for joining in on our forum. I'm really looking forward to, and am like a little kid inside, before the replay on Tuesday night. Just one minor thing though, as it's something that really gets on my goat, as a 'traditional' long-standing fan, we're NOT 'The Hamlets', nor are we 'Dulwich Hamlets'. Our nickname has always been The Hamlet. an easy mistake to make..."

However, I was posting very quickly, in very limited time, as I was busy at work, hence my shortened version which said much the same thing.

If I genuinely wanted to rude, which I don't as I found every Macclesfield Town I talked to on the day at Champion Hill, as well as their officials, in my fortunate position of being able to go into the Boardroom on a matchday, if I want to, then I would have posted something like:

"FFS you divvy northern twat. At least get our fucking name right!"

But, no I don't want to do rudeness like that and never would. As I say, I'm really looking forward to going up there, and mixing with the home fans, despite the segregation.

Now, perhaps you can see what a genuine rude message would look like from me...
:facepalm: