Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Trophy QF: Dulwich Hamlet vs Macclesfield Town, Sat 25th Feb

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
I DON'T...WE'RE The Hamlet and have been since 1893! We are a group of Dulwich Hamlet fans...who support a Club who are known as THE HAMLET! Grr!

clog

she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot
I DON'T...WE'RE The Hamlet and have been since 1893! We are a group of Dulwich Hamlet fans...who support a Club who are known as THE HAMLET! Grr!
That's what I said... Not a major issue and not as though the club was referred to as Dulwich Hamlets.... No need to be rude to someone who is just trying to be nice IMO.

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.
That's what I said... Not a major issue and not as though the club was referred to as Dulwich Hamlets.... No need to be rude to someone who is just trying to be nice IMO.
I'm not being rude...believe me if I chose to be rude you would soon see the difference. To me 'Dulwich Hamlets' or 'The Hamlets' both are as annoying as each other.

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.
As Anthrax sang, you're Caught in a Mish
To be honest...I've lost the fucking will to live.

In case you haven't noticed I simply can't stand anyone getting the name or nickname of our Football club wrong. End of.

clog

To be honest...I've lost the fucking will to live.

In case you haven't noticed I simply can't stand anyone getting the name or nickname of our Football club wrong. End of.
Hamlets is just the plural of Hamlet. End of.

Funnily enough I had noticed you being rude to someone who was a visitor to our club and just trying to be nice so pulled you up on it as I don't think it's a very pleasant way to behave to someone who is just trying to pass on helpful information.

YTC

Human Man

Funnily enough I had noticed you being rude to someone who was a visitor to our club and just trying to be nice so pulled you up on it as I don't think it's a very pleasant way to behave to someone who is just trying to pass on helpful information.
Who are you, the self appointed moderator of the board? ;)

YTC

Human Man
I don't think I ever said it wasn't. It was the rudeness I was objecting to.... :)
'Thanks, but please note it's Hamlet NOT Hamlets!' - not exactly X-rated is it? Perhaps you read into it a little?

Either way, the molehill now has a ski-resort.

clog

'Thanks, but please note it's Hamlet NOT Hamlets!' - not exactly X-rated is it? Perhaps you read into it a little?

Either way, the molehill now has a ski-resort.
and yet again you are now policing the forum.

Dulwich Mishi

R.I.P.

To be honest, I genuinely don't recall that, so please remind me, not necessarily on here, as I'm don't know what you mean.

I genuinely don't mean to be rude about anyone, unless they are rude to me, or annoy me...I am only human! ;)

Generally, I think I go out of my way to visitors when they come to our ground, and whatever way people perceive me I think I am, in the main, a good ambassador for our Football Club.

As for being perceived' as rude on here....just because I point out strongly that we are NOT called The Hamlets or Dulwich Hamlets...believe me there are much worse ways of phrasing that on here...believe me, I am not being rude on here, merely forthright on something that gets on my nerves, and I have to constantly correct...

clog

If by 'policing the forum' you mean 'having an opinion and expressing it' then call me the chief constable (or any x-rated version thereof).
No, I mean attempting to shut down discussion.

clog

Please show me where this attempt to shut down a discussion was. As it seems to me your idea of shutting down a discussion is disagreeing with you.
"either way the molehill now has a ski resort"

YTC

Human Man
"either way the molehill now has a ski resort"
Me, expressing that I feel you'd made a huge deal out of what I read as a reasonable point re the name of the club. How is that shutting down discussion? Is it because I've made it into a joke that you don't like?

clog

Me, expressing that I feel you'd made a huge deal out of what I read as a reasonable point re the name of the club. How is that shutting down discussion? Is it because I've made it into a joke that you don't like?
You attempting to stop me calling Mishi out on him being rude. Sorry, but I won't shut up just because you don't like it.

clog

To be honest, I genuinely don't recall that, so please remind me, not necessarily on here, as I'm don't know what you mean.

I genuinely don't mean to be rude about anyone, unless they are rude to me, or annoy me...I am only human! ;)

Generally, I think I go out of my way to visitors when they come to our ground, and whatever way people perceive me I think I am, in the main, a good ambassador for our Football Club.

As for being perceived' as rude on here....just because I point out strongly that we are NOT called The Hamlets or Dulwich Hamlets...believe me there are much worse ways of phrasing that on here...believe me, I am not being rude on here, merely forthright on something that gets on my nerves, and I have to constantly correct...
You don't need to point it out strongly every single time someone does it. It's tedious in the extreme and particularly rude to an opposition fan who at the end of the day was just trying to pass on some useful info. You could have ignored it.