FA Trophy QF: Dulwich Hamlet vs Macclesfield Town, Sat 25th Feb

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Feb 10, 2017.

1. LondonHarrier

LondonHarrier Banned Banned

Look there nothing sinister, just a simple observation.

2. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Yeah sure. Tell me more about the different abilities of different races.

3. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

Ah ok. Definite troll.

YTC likes this.
  4. LondonHarrier

Ok I'll unsubsribe and leave you guys to it. I'm not sure how u were brought up, but having frank and open chat (in an adult manner) shouldn't be seen as weird.

5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Can editor please wipe this nonsense asap. Apologies for tagging you but is very bad and what is essentially a great day for the club.

darryl, PartisanDulwich and clog like this.
  6. pitchfork

pitchfork Well-Known Member

scientifically fact? I did a degree in Sports Science didn't find much evidence you are suggesting!

YTC likes this.
  7. LondonHarrier

Good bye, sorry that things are pretty single dimensional. Good luck. U won't strive being like that.

8. LondonHarrier

God analyse it. Nothing untaiward has been said. Are u even on the same planet?

9. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Black people have all sorts of different genetic inheritance so fuck knows how it's science.

10. LondonHarrier

I'll go. Nice being involved and enthusiastic while I could. Good luck guys.

11. LondonHarrier

My last post: you guys must be pretty board to not have an adult discussion. Perhaps that suits u. ?!?

12. LondonHarrier

Sorry to piss u guys off

13. LondonHarrier

Look, I'm truly sorry. I'm a genuine non league football fan and am sorry for saying things that don't go down with u. My heart is in non league football, I truly believe this is is the best football is. I've followed this level for 30 years. I'm not sure wat else I can say. I've supported Dulwich for 5yes now and feel bad. I'm sorry. I just get a fraction excited when we do well, even though I know u lot get get annoyed with key shaking and all the things that's make it fun. I truly hope the the ground move works out and I'll do what I can to support ther club. Seriously though I'm here for the long run and football is in my blood. I know there's people who were here before it got trendy, but I've followed u guy home and and away for the last 4 yrs. I'm involved in a local business and want to support the club. I'm not here to argue. Sorry. I'm happy to meet those who's opinion matter. I've donated 2k this season to various non league teams to help, and Dulwich are a team I rely upon to make me smile on a a sat. Please don't segregate me. I've invited family and friends here and shared the experience . I'm the guy that get there in a tues pm before everyone else and try to motivate the team. I know some of u get annoyed with key shaking and. Me posting, but to be honest I'm here to to support my team. Please appreciate the energy u put in.

SDE likes this.
  14. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

To try and get back to the game I thought we did fantastically today. We gave ourselves an absolute mountain to climb conceding a daft early goal then making it worse when they got their second. But we dug in and after that more than matched them, thoroughly deserving both our goals. Matt Drage was immense at the back, definitely my MOTM.

I believe there was a tiny bit of nonsense at the beginning of the first half which is a great shame, but otherwise a fantastic atmosphere. Just a shame I can't make the replay!

My poor son was so devastated he was crying and we had to go straight home, so no celebrations here sadly.

15. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

On big occasional we don't seem to turn up
    well maybe we didn't for the first 18 mins today, but then we really bossed the game and surely any impartial observer would say over the 90 minutes we deserved to win

The players were a credit to the club as were our fans - particular; those making the noise in the Toilets Opposite stand and behind the goal

What great joy, highlighting a real community club enjoying a big day out at a price ordinary people in our community can afford

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Jimbob73, AndyF, Brix69 and 1 other person like this.
  16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Poor kid.

Anyone know what the problem before the game was? Very odd.

17. billbond

billbond Banned Banned

Blimey Umm yes lets get back to the football wondered what was going on on here for a minute
    WHAT A GREAT DAY i thought the hamlet played some great stuff up esp up front when they play some of that one touch stuff around the opponents box with pace i honestly think the could score against ANYONE !
    I was thinking oh no here we go when the scored with what many see like me 2 goalkeeping mistakes in the first quarter
    But how they turned it around, on the floor they were giving the maccs loads of trouble you could see that with the quick turns and twists
    was anyone surprised at how much trouble the hamlet caused them in from corners ?
    Never really think of dulwich nowdays using that as a big weapon more of a footballing side but i thought we caused them loads of trouble all game in the air with this ploy, infact the goal came from one in the 1st half didn't it and could have had a few more.
    I thought the wind helped them a little esp in the 1st half but seemed to die down in the second bloody Doris !
    Agree with the young lady above thought Drage was top notch
    sorry to hear about the boy did you mean you missed the whole game ? never saw anything re to incident and i was there at 2 oclock sat down for a change as i wanted a good view
    So good to see everyone together all ages young and old all types all together and so good when the second went in
    And righgt at the end nearly a winner be interested to see when that is put up to see how near it was can you imagine if that had crept under the bar
    Stewarding seemed good lots of bods doing their bit
    Would have loved my uncle who worked for the club and his son who played for the club both no longer with us to have been there to see how it has turned out after some dismal seasons back in the day
    Some real good support from the boys esp in the covered stand
    Just a good day
    who knows it may go on

AndyF, Brix69 and B.I.G like this.
  18. clog

Only that someone head butted someone else. Le sigh.

19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Crazy!

20. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

That'll explain why plod was inside the ground.

I only saw the football and great support all round.
    I wonder how the game would of ended if we hadn't conceded them goals early on.
    The equaliser looked brilliant from behind the goal, can't wait to see the DHFCTV footage.

clog likes this.
  21. clog

Macc were really weak on set pieces. Need to exploit that on Tuesday.

22. billbond

billbond Banned Banned

Ha ha great minds and all that, see my comments similar
    Maybe they have a small side height wise, did not really notice that thou tbf
    But ive never seen a dulwich side of recent yrs give a side so many problems from corners
    As i say i think of em as more of a on the floor passing side
    If only the hamlet could get ol crouchy back for the replay !

clog likes this.
  23. clog

I think they were pretty big actually, Drage didn't stand out as super tall like he usually does...

billbond likes this.
  24. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

Thought they were generally panic and hoof it at the back. They're beatable.

AndyF, Noss, darryl and 2 others like this.
  25. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Dependent on their pitch!

26. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

We were by so far the better team today. Their first goal, part us paying attention, part the damn wind. And if that first doesn't go in, the guy doesn't even try the second, which, again, was a lot down to the wind.

But from two down after 20mins to opposition two levels above... To come back from there shows fantastic determination. We played them off the park for the last 70. Could not be more proud of the team today.

27. PartisanDulwich

28. PartisanDulwich

Agree, what was was so good was when the Macclesfield Town goals went in, Hamlet fans were straight back out singing and shouting for the team within seconds

joe1990, pompeydunc and the 12th man like this.
  29. GlosPinkNBlue

GlosPinkNBlue New Member

Just got home to the shire. Oh, what a game! What a goal. I really thought we were done after 18 minutes. But ... brilliant. Could even have won it. Of course, could easily have been 3-1 down as well, but you need your luck. I thought their 23 was pretty great (no hair) he seemed to be everywhere.

I've just watched the goal over on the live stream. Can't wait for the proper video.

Buzzing.

Fingers and clog like this.
  30. PartisanDulwich