Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Trophy QF: Dulwich Hamlet vs Macclesfield Town, Sat 25th Feb

pitchfork

Great comeback had them on the ropes at the end! They didn't offer much. Their first goal was a shocker and we could of rolled over but dug in and looked the only winner in the 2nd half. Couldn't tell they were two divisions above with a few loan players from football league. Boys did us proud!!!

LondonHarrier

Banned
Banned
Also the ethnic origin of many of our team means they are that fraction sharper than the 'classic' non league player. Our proximity to football league teams means we are an attractive stepping stone to professional footy.

LondonHarrier

Banned
Banned
If we went up, we'll feel that pain of being a 'quick fix' to professional footy. Players will come and go regularly. We're lucky at the mo we have stability in the squad.

pitchfork

Also the ethnic origin of many of our team means they are that fraction sharper than the 'classic' non league player. Our proximity to football league teams means we are an attractive stepping stone to professional footy.
Don't quite understand the ethnic origin bit, what are you trying to say?

pitchfork

I'm saying we have a nice advantage.
I know you are I don't think it's down to ethnic origin just hard work and good opportunities. The Swiss and the Austrians are good at skiing not because of genetics they are good because of opportunities, role models and the environment they live in.

LondonHarrier

Banned
Banned
Oh come on guys. I'm not being funny but stating what is scientifically fact. I don't create the facts of life, science and people's core origin. If ur being serious, then ur sad, simple, and to be honest pretty prehistoric.