Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job

Discussion in 'Compendium Of Kerrrr-azy Conspiracies' started by DrRingDing, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrRingDing

DrRingDing 'anti-human wanker'

http://www.bostonnow.com/blogs/pitb...esident-intel-agencies-know-911-an-inside-job

Crackpot, fuckwit, fruitloop, conspiratastic nutjob!

Down with this sort of thing!

2. DrRingDing

Well, well, well. Let's see our resident conformitons wiggle out of this one :D

3. DrRingDing

Anyone?

4. Bob_the_lost

Bob_the_lost Elsewhere

No, it's true. AMD was desperately trying to prevent it but were too late :(

5. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

the cia and mossad... well that's just peachy then ... :rolleyes: no hint of judeophobia there at all right...

ex politition says something contravesal to get headlines shocker.

Next week maggie I think trotsky had the right idea....

week after : yes i am a war criminal - tony blair admits...

you see ...

6. Idaho

Idaho blah blah blah

Not much to go on there. One paraphrased article from another source. Need a bit more than that I think.

7. Boston Now is a conspiraloonery website. With ads for Prison Planet Christmas Special and Alex Jones on it, yawn.

edit: I cannot find any mention of this in the MSM, only on 9/11-twoof sites.

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze Hawking's Angry Eyebrow

Heh, which of course is why the head of the CIA was trying to convince Bush that it was going to happen a week beforehand, isn't it?

Where's his evidence, aside from 'I say this'

Yeah, cos of course no mainstream newspaper would want to drop the biggest story of the century...

Also on BostonNow...Chemtrails by David Icke

9. editor

editor hiraethified

David Icke. Chemtrails. Prison Planet.

Nice source RingDing!

10. DrRingDing

The biggest story of the last century was not picked up on by the global media.

Can you guess what that was?

11. kyser_soze

Enlighten me...

12. Dirty Martini

Dirty Martini gets what he cant want

Wriggle out of what?

The fact that the ex-president of the Italian Republic believes 9/11 was an inside job?

He's given an interview in which he says 9/11 was an inside job. No wriggle here.

13. kyser_soze

Aside from Itay's biggest selling newspaper that is...

14. DrRingDing

Jesus. Not the son of a virgin. FACT.

Now that is bigger news than a few terrorists allowed to kill some civillians.

15. DrRingDing

16. Aha, and a little research rather makes it look as if the conspiralooons have got the wrong end of the stick again. From what I can gather, he seems to be saying something rather different to '9/11 inside mossad job'
    Here is the original article, anyone good at translating?

It looks as if he is commenting on the latest Bin Laden tape, which he says will be proven to be a fake, faked by Silvio Berlusconi's "Mediaset".

He then goes on to say that nobody has come forward standing up for the authenticity of the Osama tape, because Osama admits to doing 9/11... specifically;

"Da ambienti vicini a Palazzo Chigi, centro nevralgico di direzione dell'intelligence italiana..."
    http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_novembre_30/osama_be...

My very rough interpretation of what he is saying is something like; "The atmosphere around Palazzo Chigi, nerve center of Italian intelligence..." is that the tape is not authentic, and this is bolstered by the fact that the sense in the "ambienti democratici d'America e d'Europa" (democratic atmosphere of America and Europe) is that 9/11 was a CIA/MOSSAD job. He goes out of his way to say that this is definitely the case with the Italian left.

That's not quite the same as what the conspiraloons are saying, but if anyone can do a better translation it might help. It looks like he is having a go at Berlisconi and the febrile atmosphere in which conspiracy theories thrive. But my Italian is very poor.

17. DrRingDing

18. editor

editor hiraethified

19. DrRingDing

Your the conspiracy theorists here.

You want to believe in the presented order of the world, not me.

20. Italian-speaker non-conspiraloon to thread! Anyone?

21. :rolleyes: at twattery. Are you suggesting this point which is covered in year one theology courses at Universities everywhere has not been covered in the newspapers or on TV, ever? Duh.

22. DrRingDing

Liberal dog.

23. editor

editor hiraethified

Actually, I generally choose to give more weight to the words of independent, highly qualified, peer reviewed scientists and credible writers over the clueless wafflings of over-excited, lizard-fantasising, DVD shifting nutjobs posting up laughable loonery on bonkers websites.

24. Are you on drugs or drunk or something?

25. DrRingDing

Don't try and smear me.

You fucking thick as shite.

26. editor

editor hiraethified

You speak like caveman.

LOL.

27. tarannau

tarannau Mongolian eyed

Christ, someone's got the cheek to accuse people of being 'conformitons' and being all too keen to believe the 'official' story. And then they'll leap immediately to a crowing conclusion based on a 2nd hand reported story based on quotes in a language that they can't understand. Nice, independent thinking there- not at all sheep like.

Hello, earth to Ring Ding. You can be cynical about the 'official' story. But becoming a credulous patsy, willing to cut and paste stories with little verification other than you believe that they fit with your view of the affair, makes you look a little hypocritical and downright foolish.

28. DrRingDing

A what!? :D :D

29. DrRingDing

You look like caveman. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.