Everton 2017/18 - Bollocks

Discussion in 'football' started by Mungy, Sep 18, 2017.

1. donkyboy

donkyboy Crazy cat man

rooney sick and not playing pushed me down to 6th in the office fantasy league. was sitting pretty on 4th. :mad:

2. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

I'm warming to big and little Sam. The Chelsea game was fucking ugly, but we almost nicked it at the end. We've had buckets of luck over the last few games, who knows what the Two Sams have sacrificed to the Footy Gods? Will it continue to hold up? If they get us points and get us into the top four, well at least banging on the door in a Euro place, I will be happy enough. I'd rather ugly football and a draw or win that will never get us higher than third spot on MotD than playing beautiful football and drawing or losing.
    At least for now anyway. Roberto "Brownshoes" Martinez and Ronald "Golftwat" Koeman have lowered my expectations regarding our playing style.

Badgers likes this.
  3. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

Got what they deserved today, an absolutely horrific team selection.

Badgers likes this.
  4. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

What an absolutely crap christmas/new year thing. we wuz shite :(

Badgers likes this.
  5. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

Second half yes, but there were bits in the first half that were a vast improvement on the last few weeks.

6. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

Well yeah, I guess. We'd have lost 3 of the 4 under Golftwat.

Badgers likes this.
  7. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

8. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

#samout

Pickman's model and friedaweed like this.
  9. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

redshites are always spawny. fucking twastards

mwgdrwg, agricola and friedaweed like this.
  10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

That many times in a row? Everton are just a bit shit, small time, and eventually will go down.

Badgers likes this.
  11. friedaweed

[​IMG]

@whathaveidone#

Pickman's model and Badgers like this.
  12. friedaweed

[​IMG]

Pickman's model, S☼I and Badgers like this.
  13. big eejit

big eejit She looks like Alan Gilzean

Never a penalty last night. Lalana just runs into Holgate and throws himself to the ground.

Wonder what will happen with the FA enquiry into Runty's alleged racist remark.

Presumably the enquiry will ask Firmino what he said. Let's say he goes for the Suarez defence - I called him a Neger. It's a term of affection in my country.

The enquiry then asks the ref what he heard. He can either:

- agree that that's what he heard and he's familiar with this term of affection so took no action

- agree with Holgate's version - he can't do this cos he knows he should've sent Firmino off in that case

- say he didn't hear what Firmino said, even though he's right in front of him

He'll probably choose the last option cos it's the path of least shit for him.

14. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

If the ref heard (or understood) anything Firmino said he should/would have got a straight red there and then.

Holgate should have got a straight red for the push regardless of what was said afterwards.

The ref fucked it up.

imposs1904 and Pickman's model like this.
  15. TruXta

TruXta tired

You're assuming Firmino said something bad. Holgate might have misheard him or misunderstood him. Or he might simply be fishing to deflect attention from his own conduct.

Badgers likes this.
  16. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Lot of Everton fans can lip read in Portuguese AND English :D

Pickman's model likes this.
  17. big eejit

So Holgate made up an accusation of racial abuse? Are you actually Big Ron Atkinson?

18. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Has a formal allegation been made?

(eta - I know the FA are looking at the whole incident but was not aware of a racism allegation)

Pickman's model likes this.
  19. S☼I

S☼I I don't want your poxy mint

I saw Bobby say "putain" but presumably that wouldn't excite Holgate that much. He should have already been off the pitch anyway by then. Everton no way deserved anything out of that game.

Badgers likes this.
  20. TruXta

TruXta tired

I'm saying it's a possibility. More likely he heard something that he thought was derogatory. You don't think there's a chance he wasn't actually the victim of racist abuse?

21. big eejit

He may have misheard. I doubt it but it's a possibility. Fed up of reading Liverpool fans saying he was 'playing the race card' to avoid a booking. Unbelievable.

agricola and Badgers like this.
  22. TruXta

TruXta tired

23. BCBlues

BCBlues Lend us a Twenner

Badgers likes this.
  24. big eejit

25. TruXta

TruXta tired

Tell me more.

Badgers likes this.
  26. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

James McCarthy, ffs. At least The Prince Niasse scored.

Badgers likes this.
  27. big eejit

Was in the Gwladys on Saturday just behind where Mccarthy broke his leg. A desperate lunge that saved us the game. Had to make it after being let down by piss poor passing in our midfield. Schneiderlin going missing again.

Sell him and sack Allardyce. Useless twat.

Badgers likes this.
  28. Mr Moose

Mr Moose What the hell are we supposed to tell the kids?

You can have Marco Silva now.

imposs1904 likes this.
  29. Mungy

Mungy i haz boobz

Will we ever get a left back?

30. TruXta

TruXta tired

So which of these options did the ref go with in the end?