1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro 2016 Violence thread (to keep the footie threads on footie)

Discussion in 'Euro 2016' started by Anudder Oik, Jun 14, 2016.

?

Do you still think it's the English fans fault?

1. Yes, we're still in 70's and 80's

3.3%
  2. No.

80.0%
  3. Yes, 80 fans sang "This city is ours", in Marseille

3.3%
  4. Yes, for being nationals of one nation that's fucking the world over with its Cross-Atlantic cousin.

3.3%
  5. Yes, cos no one likes us.

10.0%
  1. Anudder Oik

Anudder Oik heinous pointless bellend/fucking gobshite muppet

Fuckin ell.

From the article

Senior government officials fear the violence unleashed by Russian hooligans atEuro 2016 was sanctioned by the Kremlin and are investigating links with Vladimir Putin’s regime.
    It is understood that a significant number of those involved in savage and highly coordinated attacks on England fans and others in Marseille and Lille have been identified as being in the “uniformed services” in Russia.

Also, Putin has spoken:

“The fighting between Russian fans with the English, that is a disgrace,” said Vladimir Putin. “But I truly don’t understand how 200 of our fans could beat up thousands of English fans.” It almost seems like a parody. But it’s not.

So really, he's laughing about it, and playing to nationalist sentiments.

Apparently, in an historical first for a prime minister, Putin has told the Russian hooligans not to attack Wales fans on monday. Let's see if they obey him.

2. Anudder Oik

I have spoken specifically about Marseille, where tons of innocent fans were attacked, and people were beaten unconscious by an organized paramilitary squad, who flew in with the intention to do so. Of course there would be english hooligans mixed up with ordinary fans but there is no evidence of them organizing or going onto the attack as a pack in Marseille, the way firms do, you know? 60 to 80 blokes in a tight knot advancing and attacking.

So yes, most english fans in Marseille were innocent. You can see that from the last video I posted. The press and commentators didn't even bother to look at the facts before condemning the england fans, but dived straight in to vent their deep hatred against a demonized stereotype.

Not saying you are one of them, but from the attitude of some elitist posters on here, the stereotypical england fans have already been tried and found guilty, and the attacks on them have all but been celebtrated.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  3. two sheds

two sheds not as daft as i look

I think everyone posting here would agree that *most* English fans aren't after violence, some of them turning up with wives and kids would suggest this.

krtek a houby and friedaweed like this.
  4. Dandred

Dandred Mmmmm Beer!

Shoe on the other foot makes enguurland cunts uncomfortable shocker.

You reap what you sow.

5. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Like Hillsborough.

6. Pickman's model

Pickman's model The word of Sin is Restriction

put your face to the ground

spartacus mills likes this.
  7. The Octagon

The Octagon Stop......Hammertime

Covering yourself in glory recently, maybe time to step back from the Internet?

8. Dandred

Dandred Mmmmm Beer!

I think you need to clarify that comment. Enguurland fans make their own misery, if you are trying to compare them to the Hillsborough tragedy you are just ignorant. Very very ignorant.

9. Anudder Oik

Not everyone unfortunately, see post 334.

10. Anudder Oik

Just when it looked like Saint Putin was putting things to rights and reigning in the russian ultras, Britain's most dire hard yob slips into France hours before a banning order is delivered to his door. Honestly, when you find out who it is you are gonna groan.

He's as short as Ronnie Corbett and is carrying a union Jack with fuck isis emblazoned on it. Who is it?

Honestly, even the Game of Thrones sub plot writers on mushrooms couldn't make this shit up.

11. two sheds

two sheds not as daft as i look

yeh that's him though.

12. ffsear

ffsear Well-Known Member

Don't even fucking go there. Idiot

13. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

I don't think that you've even started to get the point that i was making. I wish i hadn't now. Done.

Libertad and Pickman's model like this.
  14. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

From the start you've leaped to throw everyone into the same barrel to be honest and trolled the fuck out of anyone who's not followed yours, the other trolls bollocks on this thread and indeed the medias rhetoric. You've trolled the fuck out of the whole situation including your own poll and your own OP. You accused anyone not towing your line of being a freak and a middle class anti football fan. You've been a prize prick on this thread and periodically you're trying to have an adult conversation about it all. It's comical to be honest.

I have a lot of respect for butch but over the years it's been tested when he does shit like this.

We all know the real story that is unfolding here. If you want to use the 96 to bolster your argument to look edgy and controversial you're just as bad as the other dickheads on this thread including those who claimed that there wasn't any firms there from England winding all this up from the start.

Yes it's easy to draw comparisons based upon the situation at the time and the medias response but we're all a bit more savvy than the tabloid viewpoint on all of this. You're a prize prick to pull that card out just to make it sound like England fans aren't complicit in what has gone on in France. We all know the hooly code has been broken by the ruskies but lets not pretend that firms weren't in the same area putting our scarfers at risk.

This is the third time Hillsborough has been brought up now in this discussion for some sort of point scoring attempt. It's fucking sickening to be honest. Not what I would expect from some on here.

It wasn't the thread to make the point if you've been involved in its narrative all along mate.

Yeah I get what you're saying but you're just sounding daft here by doing it now given the broader context of the thread.

I'll leave this thread to the dickwads that are enjoying the troll whilst accusing everyone else of such. Leave Hillsborough out of it you pricks ;)

Well done chaps ;)

[​IMG]
    Not a scarf in sight ;)

15. Anudder Oik

You declared this thread a troll op before you even came on here, then in your first three posts (3, 7, 8,) you mocked an english fan (maybe a hooligan, we don't know), who was kicked in the head until unconscious by five or six russian paramilitary thugs who flew in to do just that.

Your 4th post on this thread (nº10) was direct trolling. so yes, please do fuck off.

As for the poll ,half the stuff on it comes from your posts.

16. Pickman's model

Straight out of the phildwyer playbook

17. Pickman's model

How prescient

18. Anudder Oik

This photo is from Lille. Very different from the atmosphere in Marseille. No denying it or justifying it.

19. Anudder Oik

Do you ever contribute to a thread or do you just hover 24/7 waiting to make quips?

20. Pickman's model

:D

friedaweed likes this.
  21. Pickman's model

Yes

Tell me, how did friedaweed (correctly) declare the op a troll before posting on the thread?

22. Pickman's model

But answer came there none :(

23. Anudder Oik

On the Euro 2016 thread, where I announced it after people complained that news of violent incidents were getting mixed with talk of the football games themselves. The reason for the thread was to move any talk or analysis of violence to a separate thread.

24. Pickman's model

Do you know why I think you're lying?

25. Pickman's model

Fuck it, I'll tell you: this is the only sports thread friedaweed's said anything about trolling on this year. So yer man can't have mentioned it where you say he did. Why are you lying?

26. Anudder Oik

It was in the
    Euro 2016: England v Wales, Thurs 16th June thread. post 64 or something. A declaration of intent.

Then he started off on here by mocking a fan knocked unconscious.

27. Pickman's model

"shite op. Go back to the drawing board ;)"
    You lying prick. Nothing there about trolling. You invented it. And if you invented something like that what else would you invent?

friedaweed likes this.
  28. Anudder Oik

You need only see the above and then look at his first four posts that he made on here afterwards to see what he is about. Don't go thinking you're smart now.

My shares have just dropped so must toodle off soon. I'll give you one last dig before I sign off for the night :)

29. Pickman's model

He didn't do what you said he did. So why did you lie about it?

30. Anudder Oik

He's very odd, declaring a thread shite before it's begun and then trolling it. Condemning violence but at the same time mocking its victims.

He got the wrong end of the stick about this thread from the beginning. There is reason enough to have a thread about what's going on without creeps presuming it's about something else.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016