Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by pk, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

2. gosub

gosub ~#

[​IMG]

That apparently is a pint of Guinness, in a bar, in Ireland

CRI likes this.
  3. spring-peeper

spring-peeper Well-Known Member

4. Saunders

Saunders Member

Bah humbug

5. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

6. spring-peeper

Watch: Fox News host attacks "inelegant, creepy" metric system that America alone has resisted

a_chap likes this.
  7. spring-peeper

nah - cute little baby boy came into existence due to the love of his lesbian parents. Without them, there would be no little Ralph"

8. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

9. Dillinger4

Dillinger4 Es gibt Zeit

I am particularly enjoying that some of the alt right now subscribes to 'fren world' and dressing up as clowns believing this is some kind of critique of 'clownworld' ie the rest of the world apart from them.

I like to imagine there are some FSB active measures agents sat somewhere in lubyanka laughing their heads off at their success, not only have they carried out one of their most successful active measures campaigns, the American election, brexit, diving US and European society to their advantage etc, and now, after all that, they have convinced eastsome of the alt right to dress up as actual clowns.

I hope whoever made that happen gets a medal. it's got to be one of the most stupid and pathetic things I've seen, there is no limit to how fucking stupid these idiots can actually be.

Idris2002 likes this.
  10. Archimage

Archimage Kat Knapper

11. gosub

gosub ~#

12. Yuwipi Woman

Yuwipi Woman Whack-A-Mole Queen

I suspect that their parade will consist of not much more than a train of closets on wheels.

CRI likes this.
  13. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

14. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

15. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

16. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

You could take an eye out with one of those extra long meter sticks. Bring back the yardstick now! :p

17. petee

petee i'm spartacus

18. agricola

19. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Move over, wall of gammon, here's the swarm of shades.

usgammon.png

petee and CRI like this.
  20. Archimage

Archimage Kat Knapper

Russians using redneck avatars, very cunning on Russia's part!

21. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

22. ItWillNeverWork

ItWillNeverWork Messy Crimbobs, fellow humans.

It looks to me like Trump has done ''literally the best fart ever", and is enthusiastically imbibing its beautiful aroma. The other three seem to disagree the smell is that pleasant.

23. ItWillNeverWork

ItWillNeverWork Messy Crimbobs, fellow humans.

A part of me is quite proud that I have literally no idea what any of this means.

spring-peeper likes this.
  24. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

petee likes this.
  25. petee

petee i'm spartacus

mitigating circumstances, your honor.

CRI likes this.
  26. existentialist

existentialist The sausages need an explanation

Too damn right. At "Republican senator", I was ready for putting them in the gulag. At "pet rabbit", community service suddenly looked like an option :)

CRI, spring-peeper and petee like this.
  27. CRI

CRI Registered Chooser

Funny, but in a tragic way. This is from the official White House account. A photo of Trump dry humping the Stars and Stripes.

upload_2019-6-15_15-23-38.png

28. spring-peeper

29. MickiQ

MickiQ Well-Known Member

Wow this is just a whole new world of crazy isn't it? He reckons a mile comes from a 1000 paces clearly a fact he made up on the spot given that the average man has a stride length of 2.5ft so it's 2048 paces (and people are bigger now than when miles were invented)
    The average woman has a stride length of 2.2ft but I suspect that doesn't matter since in Tucker Carlson worldview I suspect women should stay home and not stride anywhere.

Libertad and spring-peeper like this.
  30. agricola

Katie Hopkins debates issues involving French Jewry with a former Israeli Ambassador to France, with entirely predictable results: