Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England - Euro 2020 qualis and Nations League

S☼I

don't wait to be kind
Not seen much of this - forgot it was on :oops: and went for my first bath in a couple of years - but we look good again, certainly up front, and Rice looks some player for his age and position.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Some good performances tonight, especially the Chelski youngsters :cool:

Henderson was solid with some great balls and the booking was a bit off. Sterling less involved but still good :thumbs: sounds like he got some abuse :(

technical

stripey
Papers this morning making a much bigger thing out of the monkey noises than ITV did last night (quite rightly IMO).

Lets see if UEFA finally do something about it

S☼I

don't wait to be kind
Papers this morning making a much bigger thing out of the monkey noises than ITV did last night (quite rightly IMO).

Lets see if UEFA finally do something about it
Will they fuck. A fine to the amount of an average third choice Premier League left back's weekly wage.

The Octagon

Stop...Hammertime
To think this team is missing Rashford, Lingard, Stones, Gomez, Alexander-Armstrong and Winks (off the top of my head).

Real strength in depth starting to show, not to mention numerous under-21s who will be making the leap in the near future, such as Foden.

Ironically, that was probably one of the worst 5-1 victories I've seen, we were clinical in attack but defence still not totally convincing.

Rice looks quality in that midfield.

binka

!!!!!!!!!
Oh, bugger.

It has just been pointed out that England's Nations League semi-final is five days after the Champions League final :facepalm: :(
None of them start and it's a good looking team - plenty of pace up front. England are 2 games away from the third most prestigious trophy it's possible for them to win :thumbs: