England come home

Discussion in 'football' started by palomino, Jun 13, 2010.

1. StanSmith

StanSmith Three Lions on my shirt

Bloody great im off out, tarra-a-bit

2. Proper Tidy

Proper Tidy I killed a man

You're a funny guy you know. I bet you've got a great collection of novelty ties.

3. discokermit

discokermit Well-Known Member

baaaaaaaa.

4. Proper Tidy

cuuuuunt.

5. StanSmith

So are you a Taff or a Gog then? Just so I get it right when I call you a cunt. :cool:

6. strung out

strung out (",)

we have got the 5th best record in world cups if you look at win percentage, 7th best if we take total world cup wins. i wouldn't say that's a massive underachievement. given our history and population, i'd say we should be somewhere between 2nd and 5th.

7. ernestolynch

ernestolynch Banned Banned

A Native Briton, unlike you, you thick Germanic pig.:cool:

8. discokermit

s'funny that the first thing you think of is genitalia when you hear 'baaaa!'.

9. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

Only to dickheads who know nothing about football.

10. ernestolynch

Whereas you brummies think of your kid sisters, you big-nosed hunnish apes.

11. StanSmith

Its better than thinking of our brothers though innit?

12. Maltin

Maltin Well-Known Member

Not read before that the Welsh FA were a regional subsidiary of the English FA. They certainly were separately founded and I doubt they would have been a permanent member of the International FA Board if they weren't separate. Whilst they had no domestic league, they ran the Welsh cup.

Also, don't forget the Northern Irish also withdrew from FIFA in that dispute too.

13. discokermit

so, we think of our sisters when we hear 'baaaa!'? that doesn't make any sense. there's more to the world than sheep, ern. you need to broaden your horizons.

14. Maggot

Maggot The Cake of Liberty

But they've never won the World Cup! And according to you winning it is the only thing that counts.

15. ernestolynch

They're too busy getting bummed by yer Uncle Bob.:cool:

Inbred Saxon monkeys.

16. StanSmith

Yeah but he was a dirty welsh un, it was dark and he thought I was a sheep. The Taffy fiddler.

17. Proper Tidy

Oh do fuck off. If you want to wank over pointless stats then get into baseball. Nobody gives a fuck about Fifa rankings or win percentages. People care about good football and competition winners.

18. discokermit

which bob? shit-in-the-pool-bob? or hardest-bloke-in-woodcross bob?

inbred? is it true you can all trace your lineage through max boyce?

19. Proper Tidy

No, that's not it. The first thing I think of is genitalia when I see discononce has posted again.

20. discokermit

aaaah! welsh bob!

we're too accepting of others, stan. to a fault.

21. discokermit

that's rubbish. ern is doing better than you.

c'mon taff! you can do it, my little pit pony!

22. StanSmith

Well thats the welcoming kind of folks we are I guess, we are the World.

23. ernestolynch

Your simian lineage goes round and round in circles, till you reach some rug-muncher in Afghanistan.

24. discokermit

bostin!

25. Citizen66

Citizen66 splash the cistern

The Mayan calendar runs out before then though with predicted worldwide disasters. Best get pulling those boot laces up.

26. Proper Tidy

T'is true. The chap who founded the FAW was a fellow Wrexham fan from Rhos - for extra trivia points, his grandson was the rival nightclub owner in Phoenix Nights - but it was founded as a regional association under the control of the English FA. Also, the Welsh Cup predates the FAW - it is the second oldest competition in world football as it happens, after the English FA Cup. Also, the Welsh Cup allowed English teams to compete until 1994 - which is also when Wrexham, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay were expelled - which is why Chester and Shrewsbury have both won the Welsh Cup.

Interestingly, we had a Welsh league decades before in the late 19th century, which Wrexham dominated, but we quit to join the English league (Cheshire league initially) and after that the Welsh league collapsed and wasn't revived until the 1990's.

Meh.

27. RaverDrew

RaverDrew self-banned for a bit R.I.P.

:D

28. Proper Tidy

Why do some people resort to twisting things to score points in pointless internet arguments?

The Nertherlands are a good example to follow in youth development because they develop an inordinate amount of quality players for a nation of their size.

Whereas my point about world cup wins was in relation to some English fans using fucking Fifa rankings and win percentages to argue that England are not actually as shit as they appear to be.

29. RaverDrew

RaverDrew self-banned for a bit R.I.P.

Proper Tidy I think you're really missing the point of this trolling lark, you're supposed to tease other posters into a frothing rage, not yourself. :facepalm:

30. Proper Tidy

Fuck off you unfunny cunt. Any other hilarious quips up your sleeve? Perhaps you can make some hysterical jibe about Indians smelling of curry or something you boring fuck.