EDT - 12th Man Fundraising Quiz Night - 16th Aug 2018

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by chris gil, Aug 6, 2018.

1. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

0F68EC5D-5D22-4FA8-AE14-BF8ED10AF4B5.png The East Dulwich Tavern will be holding a General Knowledge Quiz Night and Raffle in aid of The 12th Man on Thursday 16th August 2018. Entry Fee and Raffle money will be donated to The 12th Man. Food and drink will be available to purchase on the night.

Doors: 19:00
    Quiz: 20:00 to 22:00ish
    Entry: £2.00 per person
    Teams: Maximum 6
    Raffle: £1.00 per ticket

Quiz Prizes: £30.00 Bar Tab (winner), Bottle of Wine (runner up)

Raffle Prizes: Dulwich Hamlet Home Pickfair Replica shirt (XL), £50.00 House of Tippler Voucher, £50.00 Meat Liquor Voucher, various booze prizes (Mini Cask Ale, Suffolk Cidar, Pale Ale, Prosecco), Dulwich Hamlet Mug etc

The plan is to hold the quiz upstairs which has a capacity of 80 to 90. The entry fee will be collected by the Quizmaster on the night. Raffle tickets will be sold upstairs and downstairs. Any raffle prizes not claimed on the night will be held at The EDT for seven days.

It will be good to get as many Dulwich Hamlet fans as possible there to show support for the 12th Man.

Mike - please can you put something on Brixton Buzz to try to generate a bit more interest.

2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'll have a piece posted on Buzz on Thursday.

3. chris gil

Thanks for your help Mike - very much appreciated. We've also got a few flyers to hand out at the match tomorrow.

4. chris gil

All you Natural Born Quizzers out there .
    Just want to give this a bump

StephenMac likes this.
  5. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Fantastic turnout last night and a big hand to all involved.

I have to say that some of the lego models were brilliant :thumbs:

NPDHFC likes this.
  6. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Truly big thanks to all who organised and those that came along (I thought around 100 mark plus Mayor of Southwark) what a great attendance for a quiz
    and to continue the great community spirit

7. chris gil

A big thank you to all - the EDT and their staff for hosting the event, the Quizmaster who was brilliant, all the local businesses, people and suppliers that donated prizes for the raffle including DHST, The Meat Liquor, The House of Tippler, Catherine Rose for the introduction, everyone that helped promote the event via social media and everyone that attended last night to make the evening so successful. It was a fantastic turnout which managed to raise £562.01 for The 12th Man. Thank you all for your support which is very much appreciated.

8. NPDHFC

NPDHFC NAC-ITM

Great effort Chris, thanks for organising!

9. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

Who won?

10. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

The 12th man. Now go tidy your room, I shan't tell you again.

Matt The Cab likes this.
  11. chris gil

Great night and As much as I would like to take the plaudits , it was all down to Clare :):)

12. Clareg

Clareg Member

"No NICE Clare" my partner said when some
    friends were thanking me by mistake ..