Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

sim667

Licking windows on the 303 bus.
Can anyone remember a while back about tommy robinsons bodyguard dumping him in the shit and claiming he was involved in abusing a 15 year old after a demo? All the info seems to have disappeared offline, anyone know where I can find it?

Ignore: found it.

albionism

A successful virus clinging to a speck of mud.
Can anyone remember a while back about tommy robinsons bodyguard dumping him in the shit and claiming he was involved in abusing a 15 year old after a demo? All the info seems to have disappeared offline, anyone know where I can find it?

Ignore: found it.
Can you share it?

sim667

Can you share it?
Another paedo patriot

It could be said that paedophilia is an EDL tradition, with former leader Tommy Robinson leading by example. As I’ve mentioned before on numerous occasions, Tommy Robinson’s ex-bodyguard defected to the left through close friends of mine and he told them many personal things about Tommy. One of the things he said was that Tommy Robinson and some friends of his got a 15 year old girl from Dunstable, coked up and drunk after an EDL demo. Tommy and his friends then gang banged the poor girl in a drink and cocaine fuelled session of child rape. Apparently the poor girl was in a terrible state when the ex-bodyguard drove her home.
I know its hearsay, but still..... if true and it ever came to light it would be damning.

M Testa

Malatesta blog has a piece on Renshaw as well as the updated far right serious sex offenders - over 30 now. been told not to post the link.

sim667

Danny Tommo has released an announcement that 7, or 5 people (he doesn't know exactly how many, but it was definitely 7 or 5), went into a pub last night (he doesn't know which pub either), in Stevenage, and tried to stab him, but instantly gave up when he flipped a table and then ran from the pub (or hid in the back of the pub, again..... he can't remember). He's reported it to the police and its all the fault of the "MSM".