1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EDL watch

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Das Uberdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

so it's NA ?

2. jimmer

jimmer libcom.org

Apparently so, Hope Not Hate are reporting it's being run by Alex Davies who was one of the founders and former leaders of NA. Posters have been appearing near where people who were active in/or around NA are believed to be living.

3. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

haven't looked into them in any meaningful way, but aren't N.A. / new version a bit cos play / wannabe nazi, with the odd psycho thrown in for good measure ? Or have i got the wrong end of the stick, and they'd give the C18 mid- late 90's lot a run for their money?

4. StigoftheDig

StigoftheDig Humdrum mud drummer

I'm not quite sure where to post this (as a newish member of this forum) but thought this might be a useful first place.

Generation Identity, the "identitarian" organisation are holding a conference in London on April 14th.

There is a counter protest/action.

Oppose 'Generation Identity'

Oppose GI (@OpposeGI) on Twitter

#Antifa #London April 14: Oppose Generation Identity Conference

I can't speak personally on the authenticity of any of the above beyond saying "it looks legit"...

Mmm, not much use, but maybe a starting point for people who might be interested.