1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EDL watch

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Das Uberdog, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

Seen something about march in Telford this weekend

Nigel likes this.
  2. malatesta32

malatesta32 Not Serb. No, Really!

'Yes, i can see the EDL demo! He's behind those coppers!'

bins.jpg

3. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Nigel likes this.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

5. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Men? Manchester?

6. emanymton

emanymton A cat politely sat on the flaming gardener.

Bolton actually.

7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Yes I agree (perhaps with the exception of that NA member who attacked the guy with a machete in a Spar shop?). Their leader being put in prison might be an interesting test of their commitment though, I dunno.

Hipster journal Vice is also opposed to a state ban (presumably because they were fashionable in the 1990s or something):
    Why Banning British Nazis Is a Waste of Time | VICE | United Kingdom

ddraig likes this.
  8. Well no radical should support a state ban. Not saying vice are radical!

9. Kev Scott LTJ

Kev Scott LTJ Well-Known Member

Nigel and ddraig like this.
  10. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Sentenced to two year maximum to run consecutively which means he has to serve his current sentence before starting his latest one. Also five year Criminal Behaviour Order meaning that he has to get approval from the police when he uses the internet on laptop/phone etc

11. Warren Faulkner formerly of the EDL and presently the North East Infidels is involved in a Charity called Shoeboxes for Heroes and will be featuring on TV tonight "...on Tyne&Wear news at 6.30, sky 117, freeview 7, Virgin 159" if anyone's interested in tuning in.

12. IMG_0246.JPG

13. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

14. It got removed after it attracted 'interest'.

IMG_0254.jpg

krink likes this.
  15. krink

krink I'll do it this afternoon

he's such a little fanny. Reckons he's some kind of hardcase but when offered a go, he bottles it. he's a small time crook with about 20-odd convictions and he used to knock about the fringes of the local smack dealers then found racism to give his sad life meaning. he has not one idea about politics and simply repeats whatever group he's currently in are saying. just another gobshite who loves the attention.

16. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

that cunt followed me on twitter after i had a go about some shite he posted

krink likes this.
  17. Jay Park

Jay Park quasihobo

Christ on a bike, just had a look at his Twitter. He's an embarrassment to humanity.

18. Rumours circulating that Joe Marsh of the North West Infidels has died.

Dom Traynor likes this.
  19. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

I saw that. He's not done much in the last few years has he?

20. No idea tbh. Not sad at his passing though.

21. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

I wasn't getting the black drapes out either. Be a bit of wailing and gnashing from the Pie & Mash girls I expect.

Magnus McGinty likes this.
  22. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

He's from Barry i saw him last time he "died" at Cardiff Central sation a few weeks later.

23. Is it just a 'theory' then?

24. Ranbay

Ranbay The same rules apply

Just saying he's done it before.

was trying to find his funny old youtube vids but seems he's removed them all.

25. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

26. malatesta32

27. malatesta32

28. The39thStep

The39thStep Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

not EDL but may be of some minor interest is the news that Joey Owens has put his nomination forms in for the Liverpool City Council elections. Not the ward where he lives though. not sure what local support he has identified or whether his camapign will be about trying to identify supporters to work with.

29. malatesta32

the liverpool echo have published loads of info on owens who is more toxic given his 'gangland connections.' he is unaligned and most far righters are split over him cos he keeps making these headache inducing videos - 'helllooo ... yes ... everyone's a ssspy ... i cant prove it but its true ... seeerchlight hope not hate ssssecret ssssstate yeah ... i told you years ago he was a wrong un ...i cant prove it but its true ...'