1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dulwich v Enfield 27/4/17 - Play-off Semi-Final

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Scolly, Apr 24, 2017.

1. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Member

DHFCTV highlights will be up in next 20 minutes :thumbs:

2. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Member

Voila

dcdulwich and Lucy Fur like this.
  3. JTee

JTee Well-Known Member

Everyone was being searched at the greendale end when I went in, patted down too not just bag searches - was this a change of policy specifically for this game? Or just new staff on the gate gettting carried away?

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Probably the latter, but it's totally unacceptable in my view. What exactly were they expecting people to bring in that they shouldn't? Did they actually fins any prohibited items? Not letting alcohol in, especially bottles, is fair enough but you don't need to frisk people for that. Unless someone is wearing an especially bulky coat you can see if they're carrying bottles just by looking at them.

5. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Well I saw someone swigging from a massive bottle of spirits in the enfield toilets opposite crowd so they weren't very good at finding stuff when they searched people

6. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

That was the troublemakers :) Cheap vodka it was. Classic Enfield.

Cyclodunc and Moroccan Sunset like this.
  7. YTC

YTC Human Man

I'm fairly certain security will be reviewed before next season.

8. JTee

JTee Well-Known Member

Yea, I mean I got patted down but still got beer (cans) in .. so an all around pointless personal space invasion. Or maybe it says a lot about where I'm willing to stick a can of beer on my body to avoid the queues!

Pink Panther and Ludo like this.
  9. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Yeah, baleboy_93 is the DHFCTV commentator. HE definitely does know the Hamlet players!

baleboy_93 likes this.
  10. YTC

YTC Human Man

God that BOTN highlights package is so shoddy. Big up the #DHFCTV boys, Consistently brilliant coverage.

11. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Member

I'm bad at sarcasm anyway, over the Internet it seems I am even worse :p

dcdulwich likes this.
  12. Son of Roy

Son of Roy I know yoos beta than yoos know yooselfs

By coincidence I saw Harry Ottaway in the Curry Mahal in Sidcup after I got back from the Burgess Hill game on 15th April (BlG I already told you this). I think he ordered tarka dhal ..............which is like chicken, only otter. Boom boom!

13. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

There was a video doing the rounds last week of a steward patting down fans going into a ground making absolutely no contact with the fans he is "searching". Not even looking at them. Wish I could find it.

15. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

He was sacked when his employees saw that. Not nice.

16. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

What was not nice. The steward trying to pat people down, or the steward being given the tin tack for not doing his job?

17. MarkB

MarkB Member

Jamie Wyatt likes this.