1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dulwich v Enfield 27/4/17 - Play-off Semi-Final

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Scolly, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

........ nice change not having to trek across county on a Thursday afternoon!

2. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Call me pedantic...but it's Enfield Town. Enfield were the club they broke away from.

(That's Enfield who were still in existence when Enfield Town were formed. Enfield Town the first ever supporter-owned club under the Supporters Direct model. Enfield who won the Conference, FA Trophy, FA Amateur Cup, many Isthmian League titles, had great FA Cup runs...same as another breakaway club who were formed the year after them really...except they don't bother claiming the history of the club they broke away from and used to support...)

Pink Panther likes this.
  3. NPDHFC

NPDHFC In daß Haus

Pedantic.

YTC likes this.
  4. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Ticket purchased already - bring on the Northern b@$***ds! ;)

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I'm assuming season tickets aren't applicable for this one?

6. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

You are correct. Receipts are split as per cup ties so no season tickets

7. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

Are online sales being capped as per Macclesfield? Or am I running a massive risk assuming I can turn up at 630 and pay in?

YTC likes this.
  8. JimW

JimW 支那暗杀团

Best of luck Hamlet!

9. Dulwich Mishi

As massive a risk as if you were by turning up at half past two against Macclesfield Town....

On line sales will be capped, not sure at what figure, BUT if you purchase yours today there will be no problems on that score...

10. scousedom

Does the club get the whole tenner though? Finding it hard to imagine SeeTickets being content with just an 80p skim, the nasty little capitalists...

11. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

The club gets the whole £10 the extra is their fee.

scousedom likes this.
  12. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

13. scousedom

Bought!

YTC likes this.
  14. barnsleydulwich

barnsleydulwich Well-Known Member

15. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

A mate at work is an Enfield fan ,they are bringing a few hundred down . It's a massive match for them (as it is for Hamlet ) .

YTC likes this.
  16. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Bit annoying that the online form stings you for 80p extra, demands you give them your phone number, assumes that you want their spam and then tries to lure you into some dodgy-looking 'complete savings' scheme.

2017-04-24_162400.jpg

2017-04-24_162636.jpg

clog likes this.
  17. YTC

YTC Human Man

Annoying, but one of the only viable alternatives to having 3000 people turn up at 7:30 on Thursday. ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

There will still be a large amount of tickets available on the door, gates open at 6:15.

18. Dulwich Mishi

I would expect them to. As they would have expected a good few hundred of us to travel to their place.

19. Dulwich Mishi

That happens with practically all on-line stuff. Agree it's shit...but that's the 'modern world'. Just do what I do...ignore it when they contact you, a bit like old fashioned junk mail in the post.

80p seems relatively cheap for an online ticket thing, to be honest, not perfect, but they are a business that provides a service that has to make money.

Jimbob73 likes this.
  20. YTC

YTC Human Man

Have heard Enfield will bring atleast 2-300. Could be more, they're pushing online sales quite hard.

21. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

To an extent, but I found this lot far more intrusive than others I've used. The 'save money' offer at the end was plain tacky.

22. YTC

YTC Human Man

*Reminder*

THIS IS MEANT TO BE A THREAD ABOUT THE PLAY OFF SEMI FINAL.

Score predictions?

the 12th man likes this.
  23. Dulwich Mishi

Probably is, but I think it's the ticket buying thingy that was found to have the 'cheapest add-on' to the ticket buyer, which is why it was chosen. Unfortunately Meadows, our owners, have decided that the cost cannot continue to be absorbed, so that's why it's now charged on top.

YTC likes this.
  24. Dulwich Mishi

nope. But I predict that either Enfield Town or ourselves will play Bognor Regis Town or Wingate & Finchley in the play-off final on Monday afternoon, if that's a help...;)

Pink Panther and YTC like this.
  25. YTC

YTC Human Man

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

26. scousedom

See no reason to change my post-Grays view of ten nil on aggregate over the last three games. Three down seven to go.

SDE likes this.
  27. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

Four games...and it's currently 5-3 to DHFC.

28. scousedom

Yeah I wasn't counting the Cup. Neither were we it seems.

29. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

30. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member