Dulwich supporters team

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by shatty82, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

yaaaaaas kweeeen

2. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Rav I've got the kit and can do the tactics and motivational team talk.

3. ravitanand

ravitanand New Member

Hi guys, I haven't heard back from Hampton & Richmond Borough ahead of Saturday, however, which such strong interest, would love to organise 7-a-side football amongst us fans if anyone is interested to tick over and play amongst ourselves? I'm thinking 7-a-side at Wimbledon Goals at 11am? If game pls comment below. Thanks

4. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Not that I'd be involved, but surely a Supporters' Team should be to try to play 11-a-sides against other sides, in the main? A kickabout amongst yourselves isn't really a supporters' team, it's just a few mates having exactly that....a kickabout?

5. ForwardHamlet

It should be, yes. But at short notice, and with the ideal opposition (H&RB) not playing ball, this is a great alternative.

clog, Jules P and pettyboy like this.
  6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Fair enough explanation...

7. RabbleLevi

RabbleLevi Member

Training sessions. Run through some drills. Get Junior to shout out turns of pace. Or is that a bit much?

8. Son of Roy

We could try passing to each other!

RabbleLevi likes this.
  9. ravitanand

ravitanand New Member

Hampton have confirmed they won't be fielding a supporters team, so instead we'll be doing a minimum 5-a-side up to 7-a-side DHFC Supporters Game in Wimbledon on Saturday at 11am. If you haven't already, please DM/PM me your number to be added to the whatsapp group. Thanks!

10. ravitanand

ravitanand New Member

5 or 7-a-side football at Wimbledon Goals on Saturday 1 September @ 11am
    1. Rav
    2. Ben S
    3. Jamal W
    4. Ollie J
    5. Dunc B
    6. Isaac B
    7. Laraine B
    8. Jules P
    9. Jack G

Please message me your number to be added to whatsapp group. Thanks.

ForwardHamlet likes this.
  11. Son of Roy

Rav, Matt from Maidstone United supporters team has contacted me about playing us again. This time they would come to the KNK if we can book the 3G pitch on a Saturday morning when both teams are playing at home. He suggested 29th September.

12. ForwardHamlet

I fucking bet they would!

13. Son of Roy

Home advantage, a few younger players, 3-5-1-3-1-2-1 formation, some passing and it'll be like taking candy from a baby!

Jules P and mick mccartney like this.
  14. ForwardHamlet

On a serious note, though - I don't understand - they want to come up to us when they have a home game?? So come up, get taken apart, go back to Maidstone for their game?

15. Northants Dal

Northants Dal Well-Known Member

After an 8 year unofficial retirement I've got the urge to play again. Hope we can get a few games lined up.