Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich supporters team

shatty82

Good evening people,

Maidstone fan here, I'm looking to find a contact for the Dulwich supporters team. iMUSC FC have booked the Gallagher stadium on the morning of our friendly in the hope that your team are available =for a friendly before the main event on the 28th of July. TIA

Matt.

B.I.G

Good evening people,

Maidstone fan here, I'm looking to find a contact for the Dulwich supporters team. iMUSC FC have booked the Gallagher stadium on the morning of our friendly in the hope that your team are available =for a friendly before the main event on the 28th of July. TIA

Matt.
the 12th man

B.I.G

Good evening people,

Matt.

Last edited:

Son of Roy

Tory Scumbag Apparently!
Matt I don't think Shaun & Lester are running the Dulwich supporters team any more. But I could do it on this occasion. The first team and supporters are away in Hamburg this weekend so I'll be able to make arrangements when they return. Please message me for my contact details.

Son of Roy

Tory Scumbag Apparently!
Dulwich Supporters, if you have at least two legs and can spell 'football' and you want to play against the Maidstone supporters on the morning of Saturday 28th July please send me a personal message including your phone number.

the 12th man

Just to bump this back up.

An opportunity to play for the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters team at the Gallagher Stadium. They are looking to kick off at 10am or as close to it as possible. Give Son of Roy a shout if you are interested!

GeriatricMascot

available for weddings, birthdays and bar mitzvahs
We’re in. Spoke to you yesterday and Jules, jack and ollie are confirmed. Anyone else donning their astros for the chance of glory over the Maidstone fans?

Waggy

Just to bump this back up.

An opportunity to play for the Dulwich Hamlet Supporters team at the Gallagher Stadium. They are looking to kick off at 10am or as close to it as possible. Give Son of Roy a shout if you are interested!
I'd like to play, but not sure how to PM Son of Roy. Can you help me Ed.?

Son of Roy

Tory Scumbag Apparently!
Its game on. At the moment I have about 8 players confirmed but would like 20 (rolling subs). Everyone will get at least half a game. The game is on the Maidstone United pitch
James Whatman Way, Maidstone ME14 1LQ
arrive at 0930hrs for kick off at 1000. I'll bring the kit. Remember it's a 4G pitch, you can wear boots with molded studs or astros. You CANNOT wear boots with blades or metal studs. Unfortunately we cannot use the changing rooms so no showers.

Last edited:

Son of Roy

Tory Scumbag Apparently!
Dulwich Supporters team so far
Tom
Jules
Jack
Ollie
Ben
Hugo
Waggy
Pettyboy
Duncan (not 100%)
Rav
Ben (the Vicar)
Joe
Kyron
Trialist A
Trialist B
Trialist C
Me (but I am too old)

I can't name the trialists until they the are under contract.

Last edited:

ForwardHamlet

Its game on. At the moment I have about 8 players confirmed but would like 20 (rolling subs). Everyone will get at least half a game. The game is on the Maidstone United pitch
James Whatman Way, Maidstone ME14 1LQ
arrive at 0930hrs for kick off at 1000. I'll bring the kit. Remember it's a 4G pitch so you might want to bring astro boots. Unfortunately we can cannot use the changing rooms so no showers.
Great work! Does anyone know of any other shower facilities!?

Pink Panther

[QUOTE="Son of Roy, post: 15661731, ]I can't names the trialists until they the are under contract.[/QUOTE]
I reckon one of them is your dad.

ForwardHamlet

Dulwich Supporters team so far
Tom
Jules
Jack
Ollie
Ben
Hugo
Waggy
Pettyboy
Duncan (not 100%)
Rav
Trialist A
Trialist B
Trialist C
Me (but I am too old)

I can't name the trialists until they the are under contract.
Asked on The Moral Victory Facebook group and have two more:

Joe
Kyron

Will post more here as and when I hear.