Dulwich Home For Christmas - The Return to Champion Hill

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Cat Daisy

Cat Daisy Member

Unless of course they live well outside London where Boxing Day public transport is a figment of the imagination. Bugger!

Will be there for 29 December though.

2. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Tbh I'm still in London, just a bit further out and it's a two hour journey in on public transport.

Cat Daisy likes this.
  3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Beware the fines for parking in sainsbury’s according to the east dulwich forum.

Since they never give us anything buy your food / drink elsewhere as well.

4. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

FYI the local branch of Sainsbury’s is now supporting a joint football club/Trust initiative to provide free period products for female fans.

This is part of a plan to sign up to the ‘On The Ball’ campaign which is seeking to make this standard at all football clubs. There is also an intention to link up with the Red Box Project which is active in working to combat period poverty locally.

WillClunas, pompeydunc, Lyham and 7 others like this.
  5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Watch out for their parking fines then £70 for more than 2 hours.

6. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

Private parking fines are totally unenforceable afaik. They don't have a legal basis for them.

7. Roger D

Roger D Well-Known Member

8. YTC

YTC Human Man

No more than 500 on the door. Waiting to hear back from Eastbourne on how many they're bringing back.

9. YTC

YTC Human Man