Dulwich Hamlet vs Billericay Town, Sat 30th March 2019, 3pm

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Dirty South

Dirty South Active Member

Someone did shout, "Another bearded hipster!" at me, though to be fair, it was Ben Sibley.

2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I can't believe a man with Sibley's current hairstyle has the nerve to denounce someone else as a hipster.

ForwardHamlet likes this.
  3. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Thinks Gavin Rose is great

pink-panther-strikes-again-DI.jpg Thinking about it, another 6 months growth and Ben will look like a young Pink Panther!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    WillClunas and pompeydunc like this.
  4. editor

editor Forked with electrons

Billericay fans seem hell bent on posting up this fantasy narrative where the 'majority' of the crowd weren't watching the game or showing any interest.

Now, I'll be the first to admit that there's plenty of people having a chat at the game - I'm guilty of that - and there's some who aren't particularly keen on watching every second, but it's fucking obvious by looking at any photo that the vast majority of the people at Champion Hill are watching the game, just like any other fans.

Maybe they're just bitter because their crowds are shrinking?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the Tuscany billboard, btw.

Deep joy as Dulwich Hamlet snatch last minute equaliser against Billericay in front of a record crowd, Sat 31st March 2019

Dirty South and Scolly like this.
  5. YTC

YTC Human Man