Dulwich Hamlet v Hemel Hempstead Town, 3pm Saturday 16th February 2019

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Son of Roy, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Anyhoo, here's Jordan Parkes lob

2. Scottfield

Scottfield Active Member

I also had a lovely chat with some Hemel fans up by the bar at the end of the match. Same guys i spoke to at the away game. Lovely people who wished us well for the rest of the season.

Nivag likes this.
  3. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

Just wanted to add: I was on the Pallet too for the second half, with my two year old son, and I was completely oblivious to any of this. I think that's partly testament to the distracting powers of a toddler, but it's mainly down to the fantastic job done by those fans around me who were keeping a look out for everyone else. Sincere thanks to all those who helped keep me and my family safe, even if I was utterly unaware of it at the time!

Nivag likes this.
  4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

You won't see a much more amazing goal than that. It would take some beating as a goal of the season contender at Premier League level.

5. editor

editor Forked with electrons

6. editor

editor Forked with electrons

7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Regarding the penalty, you can argue about "intent" or "ball to hand" but there's no doubt he blocks a cross with his arm/hand, which he's waving around. You can't say the referee got that wrong and I'm sure Hemel would have been livid had one of those not been given at the other end.

Lucy Fur and editor like this.