Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet v Billericay Town (Saturday 16th Nov 3pm)

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Decided to stick the queue out and now happy I only had to suffer 70mins. Absolute crap.

Duckula 3:16

why does Danny mills keep doing headers, he has no control over them anymore, there is never anyone in the box on the end of one, it's pot luck where his headers end up.

Harv

Agree the team is not gelling. Haven't been to many games this season, but today's performance was very disjointed.
What's with all the long balls? When Carew, Beaney, Ferguson etc were playing it was all on the deck, sexy football, one twos and overlapping runners. Too many new signings, all feels a bit desperate. Nyren's face when he was subbed...PS whatever happened to Allasani

RabbleLevi

They practice that stupid passing game before kick-off for 10 minutes, one touch, keep away, and then hoof the ball in to touch when the game starts. I hope they aren’t just doing that three times a week in training...

JTee

They practice that stupid passing game before kick-off for 10 minutes, one touch, keep away, and then hoof the ball in to touch when the game starts. I hope they aren’t just doing that three times a week in training...
Did make me laugh that the first thing Dulwich did in the TV game was boot it straight out the park from kick off

Pink Panther

We should have won that game. As Nyren admits in his Twitter message, the goalresulted from his poor pass on the halfway line. Our back four was superb. We narrowly failed to score on several occasions. That was a game where absolutely nothing went in our favour. We played far better than at Welling on Tuesday night.