Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet v Bath City, Saturday 5th January 2019

B.I.G

I think the club should make badges for the 700 that travelled to Mitcham regularly so the other 2000 can thank everyone individually for keeping the club alive.

Maybe a segregated area for badge holders to recognise that they’re proper die hards aswell.
Since the 2000 are the sort of the people that their only worth is money rather than atmosphere or heart. Maybe their badge should say “We are the real fans”.

editor

hiraethified
Another big crowd in today. Bath fans have decided to join the Rabble so there's some unfamiliar chants. Ffs, they've made us swap ends.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Bath City radio commentary just uttered the phrase ‘Hipsterville’ :facepalm:

pitchfork

Well that was tripe! Why was Jacob Erskine playing was it Gav’s way of proving a point to the others who pissed him off after the last game. It’s fine to do that when you can bring in a bit of quality but please we not playing Hackney Marshes league here!

We looked shaky at the back and devoid of any authority in midfield and toothless in attack. It felt only a matter of time before they scored and I was surprised it took them that long.

We are in a real dog fight at the bottom now 8 points from the last 33!

Let’s hope Gav can find a rough diamond like a Reise or Erhun lurking somewhere!

iamwithnail

I was surprised we went in drawing at half time, but felt we might have scored a lucky goal in the first half - that header right before the whistle was good, probably one of our only substantive attacks though. Second half was hard to tell, couldn't see much, saw the OG which was just terrible, confusion of all sorts it looked like.

Taper

Mark McGann
Very poor. Hamlet will go down if they continue to perform like this. Good job most of the crowd can’t or don’t want to see the game.

editor

hiraethified
Are we going to increase the stadium capacity a little bit more every game so we can be in state of constant 'record attendances'?

editor

hiraethified
So there's that little stretch of the ground at the far end (by the pylon) where there's hardly any space to pass. And that's exactly where some bloke decided to park his pram and attend to his baby's urgent cuddling needs at the end of the game where people were all queuing to get out of the adjacent exit. :facepalm:

scousedom

So there's that little stretch of the ground at the far end (by the pylon) where there's hardly any space to pass. And that's exactly where some bloke decided to park his pram and attend to his baby's urgent cuddling needs at the end of the game where people were all queuing to get out of the adjacent exit. :facepalm:

RabbleLevi

Are we going to increase the stadium capacity a little bit more every game so we can be in state of constant 'record attendances'?
Or how long until we are fined by the FA?

Superb crowd today and the players got an undeserved applause from the Rabble at the end. There was not a lot to cheer about in that game and even after we managed to keep it 0-0 at half time I didn’t think we were going to score with Erskin up top and we always manage to find a way to concede.

The stats in the programme made for an interesting read. Vose is the only outfield player to have hit 20 starts of a possible 24 so far this season. Dipo has 10 league goals starting and from the bench whilst Nyren is the next top scorer with 6. Both have been in and out of the team and their is no consistency. Dipo is statistically our best striker this season and by a mile. He should be starting every game. But it’s another defeat, it will be another moan from Rose about the players and probably another 5 changes next week.