Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

B.I.G

Felt obliged to create an account just to put you at ease, BTFC could never interest me, Dulwich were the first non-league club I watched and now has my support
Isn't that nice :) surprised you haven't both been picked up by a TV station....

Of course you could do radio :) poor Jamal!

Anyway. Everyone loves all the hard work you put in. Especially those that aren't watching the games ;)

Hopefully there will be a big party for everyone to enjoy at the end of the season.

Thank you both!

baleboy_93

Isn't that nice :) surprised you haven't both been picked up by a TV station....

Of course you could do radio :) poor Jamal!

Anyway. Everyone loves all the hard work you put in. Especially those that aren't watching the games ;)

Hopefully there will be a big party for everyone to enjoy at the end of the season.

Thank you both!
My mates frequently say I have the face for radio so why not ;) it's been great working for the club, we both enjoy it, and I can't thank all the fans enough for their kind words and support throughout the season.

already started working on a bloopers reel for that party!

B.I.G

My mates frequently say I have the face for radio so why not ;) it's been great working for the club, we both enjoy it, and I can't thank all the fans enough for their kind words and support throughout the season.

already started working on a bloopers reel for that party!
With friends like that... Harsh! :eek:

:D

AveryDave

Formation trouble the only downside.
Think he could play in a two up front - the Tomlin role rather than Akinyemi or Dumaka. Possibly in the Carew role off the front two as well. But yeah, at the moment if would be a case of fitting him in. Just think he's got such quality though - five goals and three assists whilst he was here, and part of some excellent performances.

B.I.G

Think he could play in a two up front - the Tomlin role rather than Akinyemi or Dumaka. Possibly in the Carew role off the front two as well. But yeah, at the moment if would be a case of fitting him in. Just think he's got such quality though - five goals and three assists whilst he was here, and part of some excellent performances.
Indeed. He bad man for not coming back.

B.I.G

I can see the skillful Karagiannis fitting in well with their lump-it-up-to-the-big-bastard footballing ethos.

Their farm-like pitch could prove interesting if he decides to go on a mazy dribble, too.
They need him to get into playoffs. And better them than you know who.