Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

AveryDave

Akinyemi, Dumaka, Koroma, Clunis, Tomlin, Erskine, Camara

When did we ever have a spare keeper on the bench?
Wilson I'd imagine is just to get an experienced keeper on the books on the off chance Edwards misses games.

Koroma is an interesting one though - assume he's been brought in as a like for like replacement for Akinyemi, rather than one of the bigger lads like Dumaka, Erskine or Camara?

Pink Panther

I agree. They're certainly unexpected signings. I'm surprised he hasn't got reinforcements for the midfield.
Koroma was on fire in pre-season, but we all assumed he'd only be understudy to Carr and he went to Wealdstone. If I could bring in someone who impressed in pre-season without being signed I'd rather Leon Fisher - superb ball-player and reader of the game, he could comfortably offer an alternative to any of Beaney, Kargbo or Carew; those three appeared to be competing for two placed at the start of the season, but the way the team has evolved all three are in our preferred XI and we're a bit short of options if one is missing.

NPDHFC

NAC-ITM
Koroma was on fire in pre-season, but we all assumed he'd only be understudy to Carr and he went to Wealdstone. If I could bring in someone who impressed in pre-season without being signed I'd rather Leon Fisher - superb ball-player and reader of the game, he could comfortably offer an alternative to any of Beaney, Kargbo or Carew; those three appeared to be competing for two placed at the start of the season, but the way the team has evolved all three are in our preferred XI and we're a bit short of options if one is missing.
Totally agree. Fisher had a real presence and would have helped take some of the pressure of Kargbo. We just don't look the same when he's not in the team

Pink Panther

Totally agree. Fisher had a real presence and would have helped take some of the pressure of Kargbo. We just don't look the same when he's not in the team
I've no idea where Fisher is now. I've been looking out for his name in match reports all season but haven't noticed him anywhere.

Pink Panther

I think it was the opposite - he left on very good terms. I know he'd asked to join us before.

Totally agree, as well. Think he'd be a great addition for this final run in.
I believe our transfer deadline is the end of this week so still time to add another player or two. I'd like some direct cover for Beaney/Kargbo rather than having to keep dropping Carew to half back and Tomlin into his role.

B.I.G

I believe our transfer deadline is the end of this week so still time to add another player or two. I'd like some direct cover for Beaney/Kargbo rather than having to keep dropping Carew to half back and Tomlin into his role.
Ravel Morrison on £2000 a week?

Reactions: YTC