Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

editor

hiraethified
If that was ironic it would be the funniest post I've read. I doubt it though.
Apart from not understanding the meaning of the word 'ironic' what point are you trying to make here? Or is acting like a total PLEASE LOOK AT ME bellend as good as it's going to get?

HempFree

Apart from not understanding the meaning of the word 'ironic' what point are you trying to make here? Or is acting like a total PLEASE LOOK AT ME bellend as good as it's going to get?
Now now editor. I have been accused of being a cheat, a cunt and now a bellend for simply pointing out that is hardly Leatherhead's fault that your manager cannot handle a certain player and we stepped in to help. I am sure your player will learn more from our manager and will come back a better player. As I said; you're welcome.

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Yawn! The most ironic thing on this whole thread is your choice of name...I would humbly suggest that is the last thing you are free of, as your brain clearly addled...

editor

hiraethified
Now now editor. I have been accused of being a cheat, a cunt and now a bellend for simply pointing out that is hardly Leatherhead's fault that your manager cannot handle a certain player and we stepped in to help. I am sure your player will learn more from our manager and will come back a better player. As I said; you're welcome.
I think the excitement of posting in a busy fans forum and dealing with fans that turn up to support their team has gone to your head. I asked earlier but got no response: where is the Leatherhead fans forum?

editor

hiraethified
Maybe I could start a thread for these poor Leatherhead fans to use seeing as as tiny their handful of fans have given up on their own forum? Think of it is as my gift to you, HempFree. I know how lonely it must be for you.

HempFree

Maybe I could start a thread for these poor Leatherhead fans to use seeing as as tiny their handful of fans have given up on their own forum? Think of it is as my gift to you, HempFree. I know how lonely it must be for you.
That is very thoughtful of you. Could you call it THE FOG so it can be used in the similar vein as here?

editor

hiraethified
That is very thoughtful of you. Could you call it THE FOG so it can be used in the similar vein as here?
No, it would have to be called: "A thread for sad, lonely Leatherhead fans who have no forum of their own, provided by the generosity of Dulwich Hamlet."

David Lower

In keeping with Leatherhead have a football club, but few choose to support it.
Dulwich are one of the best supported clubs in non league football but are very content to stay at level 3 so they can be a big fish in a tiny pond and continue to boast about their super busy forum and excellent attendences.

Maidstone Bromley Dover and Wimbledon decided they would prefer to get promoted.

ForwardHamlet

Dulwich are one of the best supported clubs in non league football but are very content to stay at level 3 so they can be a big fish in a tiny pond and continue to boast about their super busy forum and excellent attendences.

Maidstone Bromley Dover and Wimbledon decided they would prefer to get promoted.
A fine decision, it must be said.

Pink Panther

Glad to see this boy back. His power up front was important in keeping us on track for the play offs towards the end of last season.
I just hope he finds the same form as he showed last year. This signing also makes it look like Gavin has given up on Danny Carr and won't want him back, assuming Dumaka's injury isn't going to keep him out for long.

A great shame to see Danny looking such a pale shadow of the player whose goals fired us to promotion. His form has been the biggest single disappointment this season for me.

Lucy Fur

Dulwich are one of the best supported clubs in non league football but are very content to stay at level 3 so they can be a big fish in a tiny pond and continue to boast about their super busy forum and excellent attendences...
Ah fuck it, what can I say. You've rumbled us, you and your footballing managerial nous. So how about Leatherhead, they happy to stay here, or are they going to drop down this season so they too can be a big fish in a tiny pond?

B.I.G

I dont want to go up. What do you get?