Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

Pink Panther

Not Kev Terry. Where would be if we had won that game? If only he hadn't scored. If only.
Didn't make a lot of difference in the end. We had to wait another two years to go up as Champions, which was well worth the wait IMO, and we arrived in the Premier Division as a ready-made top six side.

If we'd gone up in 2011 I don't think we'd have come straight back down as Leatherhead did, but we may well have had a season or two of losing more games than we won, and the club may not have taken off with the crowd figures as they began to during the final season in D1S.

SDE

Where is Dessie3 when you need him.
Here I am! Wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything or not. Whenever there's a Leatherhead voice in the room I tend to assume I'm blocked, barred or banned from the conversation. And all that after I sent them a bottle of Bollinger!

B.I.G

Didn't make a lot of difference in the end. We had to wait another two years to go up as Champions, which was well worth the wait IMO, and we arrived in the Premier Division as a ready-made top six side.

If we'd gone up in 2011 I don't think we'd have come straight back down as Leatherhead did, but we may well have had a season or two of losing more games than we won, and the club may not have taken off with the crowd figures as they began to during the final season in D1S.
They came straight down you say? Are you sure??

That doesn't fit in with the narrative of their fans coming onto our forum to give it the biggun.

Don't you have a jam jar to drink out of?

B.I.G

Here I am! Wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything or not. Whenever there's a Leatherhead voice in the room I tend to assume I'm blocked, barred or banned from the conversation. And all that after I sent them a bottle of Bollinger!
Are you moving?

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
good luck to you lot in the pl.... oh wait...
I am thoroughly enjoying the way Levred are desperate to get a rise from our fans on here, apart from B.I.G , who responds in his 'naturally trolling' manner with everyone on here.

Keep on posting chaps, if that's what keeps you going...good luck to you.

In the meantime, you might one day understand that the dislike/hatred of your club has nothing to do with the wall coming down, but the reaction of your players & officials at the time, and afterwards. A club with no class...with befits your postings on here. Bye...

Last edited:

editor

hiraethified
Were you in the junior debating society at school?
The thing I like about Leatherhead is that there's always lots of space there seeing as so few fans bother turning up to see them.
And I guess the only reason you're posting here is because you're excited to find a non league forum where there's actually any discussion going on.

Come to think of it, does Leatherhead even have its own forum? A quick search revealed just one dead one.

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
Your manager is good friends with our chairman (manager at the time). If he isn't bothered about the reaction at the time why are you?
Because I am a supporter. And in case you hadn't realised supporters see things differently and hold grudges, whatever you want to call it, for slights, valid or not.
And in this case, my total dislike of Levred-Scum is valid, and always will be. Regardless of who our manager's friends are, or who he has forgiven or not.
On each and every time I go to Fetcham Grove for however long I live I will never spend a penny more than I have to, which-when I eventually leave our Committee-will be on admission money only, if I don't choose to go elsewhere on that day.

HempFree

Was it your safety at risk or your player at risk in the fog?

Did their players tweet about how an it would've felt like a win to have it called off?

We spend our time trying to enjoy the football and the experience at the game rather than obsessing about why we aren't in the conference south.

And Leatherhead will continue to cheat while hating people that aren't the same as them. And drinking Captain Morgan and Fosters instead of anything nice.

Concentrate on your chairman and anyone else taking your club for a ride. Good luck with your manager.
Are you Nigel Farage as there is so much hipocracy in this single post, even by football standards.
Risk. The fog, I would say no they were not hence why we should be more incensed. With the wall, the ref felt there was a risk and called it off. You believe he was influenced but your manager/team/supporters, any manager/team/supporters, will do the same every game.
If you don't think there was a risk, then I wonder why you (as a group of supporters) wrote to local authorities to state otherwise.
"We spend our time trying to enjoy the football and the experience at the game" - again, I beg to differ based on this thread.