Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Lucy Fur, May 9, 2016.

1. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Where is Dessie3 when you need him.

2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Didn't make a lot of difference in the end. We had to wait another two years to go up as Champions, which was well worth the wait IMO, and we arrived in the Premier Division as a ready-made top six side.

If we'd gone up in 2011 I don't think we'd have come straight back down as Leatherhead did, but we may well have had a season or two of losing more games than we won, and the club may not have taken off with the crowd figures as they began to during the final season in D1S.

B.I.G likes this.
  3. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

Here I am! Wasn't sure if I was allowed to say anything or not. Whenever there's a Leatherhead voice in the room I tend to assume I'm blocked, barred or banned from the conversation. And all that after I sent them a bottle of Bollinger!

B.I.G and Lucy Fur like this.
  4. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

That's your best shot is it. Brilliant. Well done you.
    speak up.JPG

NoahGinger, editor and B.I.G like this.
  5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

They came straight down you say? Are you sure??

That doesn't fit in with the narrative of their fans coming onto our forum to give it the biggun.

Don't you have a jam jar to drink out of?

6. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Are you moving?

7. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

We are. Next week! About to message you (via Burty).

8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

To Leatherhead? How far away can one move. Surely its near London!!!

9. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Will you be there on sat?

10. David Lower

David Lower Active Member

Good luck in the play-offs. 4th time lucky. Hopefully you won't bottle it and be 3-0 down after 35 mins this time

11. YTC

YTC Human Man

good luck to you lot in the pl.... oh wait...

12. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Hopefully :) after all football is meaningless if you don't win every game.

crocustim likes this.
  13. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I am thoroughly enjoying the way Levred are desperate to get a rise from our fans on here, apart from B.I.G , who responds in his 'naturally trolling' manner with everyone on here.

Keep on posting chaps, if that's what keeps you going...good luck to you.

In the meantime, you might one day understand that the dislike/hatred of your club has nothing to do with the wall coming down, but the reaction of your players & officials at the time, and afterwards. A club with no class...with befits your postings on here. Bye...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Scrooge, Pink Panther, SDE and 3 others like this.
  14. Dulwich Mishi

Don't forget the one-off play-off with Wealdstone back in 2004...so it actually makes five.

15. David Lower

Your manager is good friends with our chairman (manager at the time). If he isn't bothered about the reaction at the time why are you?

16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Gavin is a saint. He is not friends with anyone dodgy. Gavin is also the whole club. How dare anyone have a different view?

Cyclodunc likes this.
  17. Lucy Fur

He calls him a cunt behind his back, as does your chairmans mum.

18. David Lower

Were you in the junior debating society at school?

19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

On a point of order. We did agree all chairman's mums were on the table.

YTC likes this.
  20. Lucy Fur

self awareness not really your strongpoint is it.

B.I.G likes this.
  21. editor

editor hiraethified

The thing I like about Leatherhead is that there's always lots of space there seeing as so few fans bother turning up to see them.
    And I guess the only reason you're posting here is because you're excited to find a non league forum where there's actually any discussion going on.

Come to think of it, does Leatherhead even have its own forum? A quick search revealed just one dead one.

B.I.G likes this.
  22. Dulwich Mishi

Because I am a supporter. And in case you hadn't realised supporters see things differently and hold grudges, whatever you want to call it, for slights, valid or not.
    And in this case, my total dislike of Levred-Scum is valid, and always will be. Regardless of who our manager's friends are, or who he has forgiven or not.
    On each and every time I go to Fetcham Grove for however long I live I will never spend a penny more than I have to, which-when I eventually leave our Committee-will be on admission money only, if I don't choose to go elsewhere on that day.

B.I.G likes this.
  23. YTC

YTC Human Man

I was charged more for a pint because I had a dulwich scarf on when we went to Leatherhead this season, luckily I procured some cans in the stand..

Cyclodunc and B.I.G like this.
  24. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

IT WAS WINDY

GregDHFC, Lyham, NoahGinger and 4 others like this.
  25. WillClunas

WillClunas Well-Known Member

Ffs who told on me this time

SDE and B.I.G like this.
  26. WillClunas

WillClunas Well-Known Member

Their bar wasn't very accommodating of my perfectly reasonable request, either

YTC and B.I.G like this.
  27. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Great transfer discussion

28. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Nothing to discuss innit.

Everyone loves dipo. Hates leatherhead.

YTC likes this.
  29. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pink Panther and B.I.G like this.
  30. HempFree

HempFree New Member

Are you Nigel Farage as there is so much hipocracy in this single post, even by football standards.
    Risk. The fog, I would say no they were not hence why we should be more incensed. With the wall, the ref felt there was a risk and called it off. You believe he was influenced but your manager/team/supporters, any manager/team/supporters, will do the same every game.
    If you don't think there was a risk, then I wonder why you (as a group of supporters) wrote to local authorities to state otherwise.
    "We spend our time trying to enjoy the football and the experience at the game" - again, I beg to differ based on this thread.