Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Lucy Fur, May 9, 2016.

1. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

That is sensational news.

2. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

3. HempFree

HempFree New Member

I was alerted to this Carr thread by a Leatherhead fan and I have to say we were all rather amused by it. I thought you were on your high horses four years ago - drinking your cans of Red Stripe outside the ground to protest - but given the length time since the incident you have out Dulwiched yourselves.
    Let's analyse what happened here. Your manager and a player have a falling out and to allow things to cool down rings up his mate... "'ere Brades, fancy taking on a striker I'm 'aving issues with?". "Gav mush, we'll do a two-er or something"... and so you keep (by virtue he hasn't signed permanently elsewhere) and we get a good striker. You're welcome.
    So when your sitting there in your quilted jackets, #refugeeswelcome and £8 burgers take a little step back and at least realise that in the same thread you were worried about losing Vas... an ex-Leatherhead player. Never forgive. Never forget.

4. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

All leatherhead fans, players, and officials are cheating cunts. Have a nice day.

We don't want to help you. We want to relegate you. We want your debts to overwhelm you.

And we are happy for any players that escape Leatherhead.

Maybe a wall will fall down on you at your shitty ground and you can feel what it is like.

Lucy Fur likes this.
  5. HempFree

HempFree New Member

That's not very organic...

6. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

*you're

7. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Did you now Vas used to play for Leathehead??? No one told me. I thought you were supposed to warn the public school boys about how to be a fan.

I look stupid now.

8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I like organic weetabix. Hate leatherhead.

If you register on the Leatherhead forum you can discuss us with the other two people on there as well.

YTC likes this.
  9. ForwardHamlet

EVERYONE KNEW HE GOT THAT MOVE OFF THE BACK OF SCORING LIKE 43 GOALS BY CHRISTMAS LAST SEASON YOU NEED TO PAY MORE ATTENTION

B.I.G likes this.
  10. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Now you say it. I did see him score a goal or two against us.

Now how long would Leatherhead scum have taken to forgive us if our actions had cost them promotion?

11. ForwardHamlet

Until the next home game at the Bridge.

B.I.G likes this.
  12. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

I'll ignore most of this WUM post: but don't bring the nectar known as Red Stripe lager into this. It's only guilty of providing sweet Jamaican honey on a sunny day lounging in the garden.

Lucy Fur and B.I.G like this.
  13. HempFree

HempFree New Member

*know

ForwardHamlet and B.I.G like this.
  14. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

So hows Carr working out for you then. Much joy against Woking last night was there?

15. HempFree

HempFree New Member

I assume this is a loaded questions as we lost 2-0, but in the interest of sharing he did OK. Woking are a couple of leagues higher and had us generally well marshalled but made some clever runs and frustrated their defenders.

16. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Were you at the game against us where your wall collapsed?

Are you willing to accept that the game should have continued?

Willing to apologise for the behaviour of your players on the day?

17. HempFree

HempFree New Member

I think you should move on

18. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Any reason? After all there is no reason to move on. Leatherhead did something despicable and no one will apologise for their behaviour or attempt to make amends.

Instead they include things like #refugeeswelcome, which makes you look a bit like a racist.

scousedom likes this.
  19. YTC

YTC Human Man

Neither's me calling you a cunt.

Lucy Fur and B.I.G like this.
  20. Lucy Fur

Onto the question of fielding ineligible players perhaps?

B.I.G likes this.
  21. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Hahaha!

Or the fact that their Chairman acquired the position how? No doubt. A lifetime of tireless unapid service to the club.

Lucy Fur likes this.
  22. HempFree

HempFree New Member

"All leatherhead fans, players, and officials are cheating cunts."

You fellas are a bunch of hypocrites. Every time there is a 50 50 challenge and your manager plus all 2,000 of you bay go up looking to influence the ref for a red card think about what you're doing. You feel hard done by? Tough. Let me tell you your manager would do the same as did Burgess Hill, Worthing and Cray when some adverse condition came along when they were losing to us. Do we print THE FOG T-shirts for when we play Burgess Hill (where the senior officials were informing the assessed ref of other games that had been cancelled to pressure him to call of a game when the fog was lifting)? No. Your manager will do the same I promise, and you'll go off having a good laugh while you drink organic nettle cider from a jam jar.

You have built up an impressive outfit, and good for you. I would have thought you could have spent your time more productively like asking why, given your huge attendance, you must be pound for pound the most disappointing side in the league and why (when it comes to play-offs) you are always the bridesmaid.

ForwardHamlet likes this.
  23. ForwardHamlet

Hahaha I like you. Genuinely.

HempFree likes this.
  24. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Was it your safety at risk or your player at risk in the fog?

Did their players tweet about how an it would've felt like a win to have it called off?

We spend our time trying to enjoy the football and the experience at the game rather than obsessing about why we aren't in the conference south.

And Leatherhead will continue to cheat while hating people that aren't the same as them. And drinking Captain Morgan and Fosters instead of anything nice.

Concentrate on your chairman and anyone else taking your club for a ride. Good luck with your manager.

25. Christian Burt

Christian Burt Well-Known Member

To be fair, I'm definitely now going to use the "pound for pound" analogy for football too.
    It would've been particularly apt during those wonderful days of Peter Garland gracing the hallowed turf of Champion Hill.
    HempFree gets at least -26 points, however, for cranking up our beloved B.I.G (who should be resting up)

ForwardHamlet and B.I.G like this.
  26. Lucy Fur

No one to chat to on your own boards. Awwww. Diddums.

27. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

They banned Dessie. Its their own fault.

SDE and Lucy Fur like this.
  28. Lucy Fur

So HempFree , you came on here trying to be a smart arse, made a complete muppet of your self, came back and had a little hissy fit. Anymore? Because "I have to say, weve all been very amused by it"

NPDHFC likes this.
  29. David Lower

David Lower Active Member

Kev Terry sends his regards and says it was the easiest hat trick he has ever scored.

B.I.G likes this.
  30. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Not Kev Terry. Where would be if we had won that game? If only he hadn't scored. If only.