Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Lucy Fur, May 9, 2016.

1. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth

2. Sparkle Motion

Sparkle Motion Active Member

Sorry to see DD go. But Maidstone need Vas back. Urgently.

3. Bugpowder Dust

Bugpowder Dust Well-Known Member

I thought Vas had his weakest game in a hamlet shirt on Tuesday night.

I'm assuming he read the article above and went for a quiet game so as not to draw attention to himself so he can stay with us for the rest of the season...

4. Griff_Turnstile

5. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I thought he had a weak game at Folkestone and should have been replaced by Carr a lot sooner. He was relatively quiet over both Royston matches; but valuable contribution overall during his 12 games for Hamlet. Cheers Vas, and all the best back at Stones.

Scrooge and scousedom like this.
  6. 3010

3010 Well-Known Member

darryl likes this.
  7. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

Oooh! Yamfam's highly rated from what I hear, don't know about Millar.

8. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Curiously Chris Millar is the real name of Rat Scabies, who was born at Kingston-on-Thames:

Rat Scabies - Wikipedia

darryl likes this.
  9. Griff_Turnstile

With all the late goals perhaps we need a Captain Sensible in defence?

Brix69 likes this.
  10. philosophical

philosophical Well-Known Member

I (for my complete an utter sins) am a Charlton fan, but have been to watch Dulwich Hamlet many times in the past few years when not protesting and such at the Valley. I do go to U23 and U18 games.
    Yamfan is a skilled player, slight of build, but has a degree of football intelligence, and a step up to Dulwich will benefit him and I very much hope Hamlet.
    In my view he is best used as an attacking central midfielder.
    Chris Miller is also a promising youngster, plays in forward positions, is relatively sturdy for his age, a decent team player who can get a goal.
    A couple of more reasons to nip down to Champion Hill for me.

11. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

Carr has gone on loan to Leatherhead for two months.

Squad News - News - Leatherhead Football Club

Guess he must have really pissed Gavin off after all. Truly hope we've got someone lined up to come in, especially with DD's frequent muscle tweaks.

12. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Why are we helping out Leatherhead!!!!! This will not stand!!!!!

Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!

13. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Also WTF! Going on loan to somewhere where they didnt care a wall fell on him. And their idol tweets about what a loser he is.

Fucking disgrace!

14. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Never forgive. Never forget.

15. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

16. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

fucks sake. un fucking believable. gavin roses petulance trully knows no bounds. and to leatherhead, of all places. disgraceful.

EDC likes this.
  17. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

and its leatherheads announcement!!!! so much disrespect. what a cunt.

18. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

If this was a player who hadn't played for the Hamlet before, who'd come in as an unknown, then based on performance on the pitch this season, I don't think anyone would be too fussed about that player moving on. He came in as the number one striker, hasn't done particularly well, and so leaves as what, second or third...?

The fall-out between player and manager is obviously significant - both for the manager to jettison the player and for the player to choose that club - but what do you expect when a player comes on as sub, has a shocker, disobeys team orders to take the worst penno ever in football at a crucial point in the game, then publicly bawls out the manager when he gets the hook?

As for them announcing it first, maybe their staff aren't on a coach to Canvey? Maybe they've jumped the gun to get a rise (in which case, it worked)? Or maybe when a player falls out with a club and moves on, the club he leaves quite often don't bother to rush to make a lengthy announcement...?

Griff_Turnstile and YTC like this.
  19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

#strangledonpitch

Its 1 1.

20. AveryDave

AveryDave Well-Known Member

They announced it late last night, so would suggest it could well fall into the "get a rise" category.

As for going to Leatherhead, maybe there weren't any other takers? But as I say, this only makes sense if Carr is being replaced with someone who can make us better. We shall see.

21. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Where is the picture of him signing a registration form next to his best friend Richard B**dy?

Fucking disgrace.

22. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

Don't think anyone comes out of this particularly well. Carr's been disappointing all season and his reaction at being subbed on-and-off the other week was far from professional, but at the same time we look very short of numbers up front and yet again this seems to indicate Rose having a tendency to fall out with players. Hopefully someone else has already been targeted to come in. Pity Dipo Akinyemi's at Billericay as I'd have been delighted to get him back.

Pink Panther and StephenMac like this.
  23. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

Disgusted.

EDC likes this.
  24. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Gavin cost us that game.

25. Lyham

Lyham Active Member

Akinyemi, knowing you
    A-ha
    You love to score a goal or two
    Akinyemi, knowing you.

Wasn't his loan at Billericay only for a month? In which case it should be ending/ended. Sign him up!

B.I.G likes this.
  26. editor

editor hiraethified

I'm quite happy in the lowly lower leagues. The fact that I can drink, stand and mingle freely is a very big part of the attraction for me.

27. NPDHFC

NPDHFC NAC-ITM

Word from the horses mouth: Dipo Akinyemi has signed until the end of the season.

Much needed firepower.

28. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

They're afraid!

Cyclodunc likes this.
  29. YTC

YTC Human Man

He was at the game tonight and in the bar afterwards with his Mum! Excellent news. Him and DD up top. Sexy.

Lucy Fur likes this.
  30. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?