Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet: Transfer News for 2016/17 Season

scousedom

So he's basically been an undercover nark for the last few weeks - training with us ahead of next Tuesday's game?!

Griff_Turnstile

Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth
See Seb Schoburgh is still going strong, another insanely talented player who should really have played at a higher level but just enjoys life too much!! Is he really only 30??? Quite a Dulwich connection down there at the 'Deres with John Wilfort & Ashley Robinson on coaching / management side, the previously mentioned Thompson & Fernandes as well as Yinka Salami. Also believed Ade Batula, top scorer for the ASPIRE Academy last season, is/was there too?

AveryDave

Mugabo has moved to Canvey Island, on loan for a month according to their website - started for them in their 3-0 win aginst Lowestoft today.

Last edited:

Jules P

#noprestonnoparty
How long left on DD and Vas' loans? Feels like we had them in a 2 month loan, about 2 months ago?!

Reactions: YTC

Pink Panther

Ayomide Victor Adeboyego, who was on loan to us from Leyton Orient at the start of the season,is now starting regularly for Margate in Conference South.

Richmond Ayoola, our youth team centre forward in the promotion season who scored the decisive penalty in the League Cup Semi Final shoot out at home to Thamesmead is at London Bari in the Essex League.

Alex Teniola, who scored twice in the 6-1 win against our most recent opponents Folkestone a couple of months ago, scored the only goal for Thamesmead Town as they beat Great Wakering to move off the bottom of D1N. He was a bit of a blunt instrument, but I felt he looked more than capable of scoring goals in the Premier Division - surely there are teams at our level who would benefit from his services?

And Rhys Murrell-Williamson is back on the bench at Borehamwood in Conference National

Scolly

.... sits back and awaits news on another short term loan striker whilst two contacted forwards sit on the bench

AveryDave

Great news. I realise playing two out and out strikers isn't due to come back into vogue until at least 2020, but would love to see what DD and Carr could do upfront together.

And dare we dream for Karagiannis to do the same?

Almost overlooked this one as it was just mentioned at the end of the DD signing article but "former AS Monaco defender Lounisse Merzouk has signed for Dulwich Hamlet on a non-contract basis. The 21 year old had previously played for US Le Pontet in France's CFA Groupe C, Step 4 of the French Pyramid."
DD MAKES IT PERMANENT - News - Dulwich Hamlet Football Club
I can't see much info about him online so will be interesting to see if he gets any games.

Griff_Turnstile

Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth
Likewise - all I could find was that he came through the youth set up at Monaco, played a few times for the B team in the CFA before joining his home Town team of Le Pontet which is in the suburbs of Avignon

Pink Panther

Great news. I realise playing two out and out strikers isn't due to come back into vogue until at least 2020, but would love to see what DD and Carr could do upfront together.
Carr was a winger when he first joined us and is genuinely two-footed, so if he's playing well enough he can easily fit into one of the wide roles in either the old 4-2-3-1 formation or the current preference for 3-4-3.