Dulwich Hamlet Radio

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by YTC, Aug 4, 2018.

1. YTC

YTC Human Man

Live commentary of every game, courtesy of the main man baleboy_93

Listen here: DulwichHamletRadio on Mixlr

Broadcast's will aim to start 10 minutes before KO, with occasional half time interviews.

Tune in!

2. YTC

YTC Human Man

Almost 1000 listens to today's commentary, thanks if you tuned in, despite the technical issues of the first 10 minutes baleboy_93 did a cracking job.

3. WIB Tim

WIB Tim Active Member

It worked great at ours - we'll be playing all Saturday away matches in waterintobeer from now on if anyone fancies joining us for beers and Dulwich.

clog, Cyclodunc, scousedom and 3 others like this.
  4. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

Superb!

YTC likes this.
  5. SDE

SDE Well-Known Member

Loved it. Thanks!

YTC likes this.
  6. scousedom

scousedom Well-Known Member

Couldn't make Welling, so Wednesday will be my first chance to get the Hamlet Test cricket experience: watching the game live with accompanying in-ear radio commentary. Hugely excited.

7. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

That would be heavily delayed, due to internet streaming. Next step is to broadcast on 62.3 MHZ and the over-ear pieces used at sporting events would pick it up! You'd get it instantaneously then. Dulwich Raider's mate Myles is going to sort it...

scousedom likes this.
  8. jnrknight

jnrknight James Knight

Very much appreciated & an amazing asset for fans who find it difficult to regularly make games due to other commitments. I will be tuning in regularly! Thank you!

baleboy_93 and YTC like this.
  9. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Is that actually true? So anyone who’s bought an earpiece at the cricket or has a radio that tunes to that frequency (most don’t I think) could listen to baleboy_93 live? If so, quite looking forward to that.

Will miss the next two home games anyway so will definitely be tuning in from afar for them.

10. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Well-Known Member

All I know is I’m doing the game on Mixlr like Saturday, and will be starting around 7:35. If anyone can show me a feature that would make the commentary heard instantly then that would be awesome. Also will be continuing the minute preview and review that appeared on Twitter on Saturday