Dulwich Hamlet: Matchday Operations, updates, improvements and issues

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Al Crane, Sep 30, 2016.

1. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

ladders ??

B.I.G likes this.
  2. chris gil

seemed to me the " chatting and not watching the football " was off the scale Saturday , but then I was sober , cough and cold and was grumpy

3. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Hi guys can anyone summarise what happened please and everything that has been said so far?

Jules P, WillClunas and jnrknight like this.
  4. NPDHFC

NPDHFC NAC-ITM

I think Nicholas Ashton summed it up pretty well

Pink Panther likes this.
  5. cambelt

cambelt Well-Known Member

Does that really matter so much? They paid to get in and spent money once they were there. People enjoy themselves at the game in different ways. A lot of the kids were probably not as observant as they could be......little tourist fuckers.

B.I.G, editor and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Best not mention the, ahem, 'legendary' 'Cheese & Wine' christmas parties at the old ground! Thirteen seems a bit old to get drunk! ;)

7. chris gil

pissed up on donated Estrella

B.I.G likes this.
  8. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen person of tinge

Careful, sounding a bit Clapton there :eek: :thumbs:

9. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I'm just wasted at least ten minutes of my life that I'll never get back...and fucking hell...do I despair! There's a HUGE difference between offering a kid a small can of beer, whether in jest or not, and them taking it!

Others have mentioned about a 'whole slab of beer'...well as has also been said those 'scooby snack tins' are fuck all when divided up...it just saves in queuing, nothing more, nothing less!

If anyone sees any minor actually drinking alcohol then it might be right to kick up a fuss...but otherwise get over it!

And as for people 'needing' to drink at a game...hmm, it seems we're being a tad selective on here. We can laugh and joke about our lad with the 'rum addiction' or a former poster on here, who simply collapsed in a heap at the last league game of last season. But...no criticism of them pissheads, ah but...we know them don't we?

The best way to deal with 'knobheads' or whatever you want to call them, is a gentle tap on the shoulder and a chat. They don't know non-league and they don't know us. So perhaps a bit of educating and friendliness instead of this thread turning into something a lengthy as War & Peace might be a better option?

I just hope they don't come on here and read everyone seemingly slagging them off, even if the did annoy some I'm sure it was unintentional.

And I haven't even mentioned the 'C' word...from the other side of the water!

Good grief! The things we moan at...no wonder so many of our fans don't take this message board seriously!

10. YTC

YTC Human Man

Slabgate = 2016.

11. WillClunas

WillClunas Well-Known Member

Don't apologise.

12. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nivag and Cyclodunc like this.
  13. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

14. YTC

YTC Human Man

. (Sick edit, bro)

15. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

U ok hun?

Radical-Cliff, Dulwich Mishi and YTC like this.