Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet kits 2019-2020

Pink Panther

I hope not if we're retaining the same supplier. I really don't get this need for everyone to change their kits every season unless it's a different kit supplier, which was the case last year. (To be fair the home kit remained fairly similar, and the change kit was tweaked to the same design.)

blueheaven

I guess it also depends on whether or not there's going to be a new sponsor too? To me, a kit with a different sponsor is in effect a different kit, so you might as well change the whole thing.

Pink Panther

I guess it also depends on whether or not there's going to be a new sponsor too? To me, a kit with a different sponsor is in effect a different kit, so you might as well change the whole thing.
No offence intended towards anyone who puts their money into the club but I couldn't really care less whether the sponsor is Picfair, RogoScott or anyone else, I'm not going to buy a new replica shirt just for that.

I suppose some sponsors are more "cool" than others. The Late Knights Brewery was a personal favourite, although the rest of the shirt was poor. Hendon's Fender Guitars sponsorship of the mid 90s was perhaps the zenith of non-league shirt sponsorship.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
No offence intended towards anyone who puts their money into the club but I couldn't really care less whether the sponsor is Picfair, RogoScott or anyone else, I'm not going to buy a new replica shirt just for that.

I suppose some sponsors are more "cool" than others. The Late Knights Brewery was a personal favourite, although the rest of the shirt was poor. Hendon's Fender Guitars sponsorship of the mid 90s was perhaps the zenith of non-league shirt sponsorship.
Gibson would have surpassed it.

Lucy Fur

Yep, they do look pretty damn cool....
1346762928502d4f651a0f01.38528267.jpg

editor

hiraethified
yep...

We've tweaked the home and away kits, there may be a surprised in there too. We'll look to do a formal Kit reveal early July.
Back in the 70s at Cardiff City, you could get 100% nylon frilly knickers emblazoned with the words, "I've scored at Ninian Park."

Just putting it out there for when the Hamlet merch people get together next.

:D

Pink Panther

Back in the 70s at Cardiff City, you could get 100% nylon frilly knickers emblazoned with the words, "I've scored at Ninian Park."

I can tell you're itching to get your hands on a pair. Though probably not as much as you'll be itching whilst wearing them if they're 100% nylon!

tonysingh

Random Clever and Witty Strapline

I am happy to model said item if needed. :thumbs:

blueheaven

Looks like this is next season's kit, modelled by members of the new Hamlet women's team. Not a lot different to the last two, but a broader sash and plain sleeves. I hope there's some pink on the back as there appeared to be an issue with players occasionally picking a pass to the referee with one or two of the mostly navy kits in the past.
View attachment 173434
I'd forgotten about that old issue of us passing to refs. Always thought in the past that if we had pink socks with the home kit it would make a big difference (and also look good!).

mick mccartney

I'm technologically unable , but someone should put Crewe Alex's next season's goalie's kit up on here . Is that enough/too many apostrophes ?