Dulwich Hamlet History Notes

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by PartisanDulwich, Jun 24, 2015.

1. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

2. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

Did Charlton forget to send the 1st team for this game as well? :D

HELVETICVS likes this.
  3. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Jimbob73 likes this.
  4. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

I know the chap on the far left still goes to games.
    What about the others they still about ?

Great picture, would be interesting if anyone had any more like this one, especially the older ones.

5. Roger D

Roger D Well-Known Member

I rocked up in September 1991 and am quietly confident the majority of the people pictured don't just watch the club still, they post here.I'll let them choose whether they identify themselves.

I've seen a picture of the rabble at Fisher Athletic in about 93. Probably about ten strong with me and Christian Burt amongst the faces missing from above. I think Amin Haque is in that photo too

6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

That photo was one of mine. (left to right): Richard Watts; Mick (Dye?) [no longer goes]; Shaun; myself; Paul (Kempton?)[no longer goes]. Photo taken on my camera by Jane [no longer goes]

Jamie Wyatt likes this.
  7. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

Sorry never reconized you from that pic tbh
    There was a great picture i see online a while ago now of a group of Dulwich fans at a away game.
    Included Bob "the coat/pipe", and the nice chap who used to sell the programmes a few years ago.,name escapes me,Plus a few others.
    I used to have a picture that was taken at Leeds the last year of the old amateur cup final of all the dulwich fans at the game, gave it to a chap who worked for the club to copy and never got it back.
    He passed away and his Dad threw all the Dulwich programmes and memorabilia away a while after, including i take it the photograph as well unfortunately.
    Included in this collection which i know for a fact was the Amateur cup final at Millwall fc the old Den which involved Dulwich as he had shown it to me.
    A copy of this programme came up at a auction very recently and fetched over £1,000 with the add ons etc !
    Any one know somebody or got a copy of this programme themselves out of interest

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 9:26 PM
  8. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Bill Kirby is now 98 - has anyone done any video or interviews with him re support for the Hamlet from the 1930's ???

[​IMG]

9. baleboy_93

baleboy_93 Well-Known Member

Cyclodunc likes this.
  10. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

There was also apparently an interview with him in a recent edition of the 'Herne Hill Society' newsletter a few months ago, although I haven't seen a copy personally.