Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FC 2013-2014 season - chat, rumours, reports

editor

hiraethified
150 is more than many conference teams take away.
And our support is thought very highly of too (in a thread about me!):
Was at the Dripping Pan on Saturday and Dulwich's fans were excellent. Got behind their team brilliantly during the match and half an hour after the game, there were plenty of their number still mingling in the main stand and in the bar, decked out in their pink and purple colours.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?296667-A-good-read-by-a-Cardiff-fan

sankara

Does anyone know who I need to speak to to get an announcement on the loudspeaker at Champion Hill? It's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow and just about the only way I could persuade her to let me go to the footie is if she comes along too. I think it's only fair to give her a shout out.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Bring some pink champers too.
Presecco will do if you're on a budget. I suggest just going up to where Liam makes the announcements at the back of the far end of the main stand (furthest from the bar entrance), I'm sure he'll oblige.

sankara

Maybe I could bring some sort of blue alcopop as well and mix them together to create the ultimate in total booze. If it doesn't make her sick first.

Cheers for the advice.

Reactions: eme

Rocket no.9

...to the planet - Venus!
Does anyone know who I need to speak to to get an announcement on the loudspeaker at Champion Hill? It's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow and just about the only way I could persuade her to let me go to the footie is if she comes along too. I think it's only fair to give her a shout out.
For a very small sum (£10 I think...) you can also be a DJ at Champion Hill and have your selection of musical propaganda flood the ground prior to kick-off. Make every song a special one. She will thank you for it, you big softie! Birthday shout-outs seem to be delivered as a matter of course, but a few musical memories can't go amiss.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
For a very small sum (£10 I think...) you can also be a DJ at Champion Hill and have your selection of musical propaganda flood the ground prior to kick-off. Make every song a special one. She will thank you for it, you big softie! Birthday shout-outs seem to be delivered as a matter of course, but a few musical memories can't go amiss.
Given my punk roots finding ten songs to play before a Met Police match wouldn't be too difficult but after the furore a couple of weeks back I'm thinking better of it. I'd hate to upset people.

vornstyle76

Vorn Chic Vorn Genre
Anyone going for a pre-match drink? Feel I need to make up for my failure to indulge in some of Saturday's drunken heroics.

Champion_hill

Apparently there is some kind of announcement on the use of plastic pitchs today. Even the more optimistic Maidstone fans seem to think that the best case scenario will be that next season is the first that they can get promotion. Will be interesting to see what happens if they qualify for the play offs.

LJ_Ben

Yet another postponed match for Wealdstone - their game away at East Thurrock is off tonight. That means they'll be 5 matches behind us... and with any luck that fixture pile up will mean some dropped points. They may sill have too much for us though. 3 points vital tonight!

bacterium

After tonight dulwich will have 11 games to play, 6 at home and 5 away. Wealdstone will have 16 to play (plus at least 1 cup game), 6 at home and 10 away. They now have to play twice a week until the end of the season and that's providing there's no more postponements...