Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet FA Youth Cup 2019/20 Season

the 12th man

This evening we are away to Maidstone United in the First Qualifying Round

Ht MUFC 0-4 DHFC
Carmago hattrick and Thomas with the goals

Bugpowder Dust

The hoodoo is broken!

Hamlet took the lead from a fine strike by Mircale Achampong in the 5th minute and that was the end of the scoring.

Some really nice football, particularly impressed with the way they continously won the ball back after losing possession.

Danny Mills led the warm up and was on the coaching team on the bench.

Miracle worthy of a shot in the first team squad on that performance, and maybe one or two others... (some might say we need a miracle after our last 6 games...)

pompeydunc

I see some clubs have announced their 2nd round tie, but no sign of the draw being published by the FA. I guess clubs must get advised before it's made public. Odd.

bkbk

I have caught any of this seasons ties but I remember being impressed by Miracle in the clips of last seasons.

Nivag

Yesterday's team sheet, I remember our number 8 and 10 were good, but they all played well as a team.
Also watched the goalie's mum, stood next to us, have a near panic attack in the first half when he left a ball he thought was going out ricochet off the foot of the post and go to a Cray player. He suitably made a reflex save to avoid a massive gaff.EEw9DQJWkAEj9Aw.jpeg

Matt The Cab

Live it like you love it
Have got to say that the lino on the far side from the Tommy Jover Stand was pretty poor. Waited for instructions every time before making a decision. Frustratingly even for those 5 yards away....

Although some refs do instruct such things

pompeydunc

So it seems like the FA did the draw for the 2nd qualifying round a few days back, but for some unknown reason have not published it on the FA website. Instead, it has been sent to clubs, who have published fixtures in dribs and drabs. Although, DHFC has not done so...

Anyway, managed to find out that we have been drawn Tower Hamlets or Hastings United in Q2. Game to be played w/c 30 September. We'll only find out who next Thursday when this final Q1 game is played.

Al Crane

So it seems like the FA did the draw for the 2nd qualifying round a few days back, but for some unknown reason have not published it on the FA website. Instead, it has been sent to clubs, who have published fixtures in dribs and drabs. Although, DHFC has not done so...

Anyway, managed to find out that we have been drawn Tower Hamlets or Hastings United in Q2. Game to be played w/c 30 September. We'll only find out who next Thursday when this final Q1 game is played.
Home or away?

Dulwich Mishi

Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!
R.I.P.
I've been told that the FA have not officially released the draw until the last game of the round is played, which is this coming Thursday & clubs were told not to make them public until the round is complete, but many have ignored this.

Pink Panther

I've been told that the FA have not officially released the draw until the last game of the round is played, which is this coming Thursday & clubs were told not to make them public until the round is complete, but many have ignored this.
What an absolutely pointless piece of jobsworthery, given that by Thursday there will only be a few days notice for matches due to be played next week .