Dulwich Hamlet 2018-2019 Kit

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Son of Roy, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Are we using the same kit next season? With the new (old) badge.

2. liamdhfc

liamdhfc Well-Known Member

We will be using the same design for the home shirt with different badge and new sponsor. Will be changing away shirt design but remaining predominantly pink.

3. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

Loving the sash

4. ForwardHamlet

ForwardHamlet Well-Known Member

Sash has become absolutely iconic, especially after the season that played out! Great decision.

PartisanDulwich likes this.
  5. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Great decision, I think I'll be getting my first ever Dulwich shirt. I'm 43 now and always wanted one! I remember I asked for one Christmas circa 1982. Replica shirts were still in there infancy and my Dad phoned the club desperately trying to get one to on avail. I think I ended up with some Kevin Keegan pyjamas instead.

6. Lyham

Lyham Well-Known Member

I've always supported the sash design and any evidence of the opposite has been doctored.

7. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

I think it's a good decision to keep this design for another season. Frankly it's ridiculous the way clubs change their kit every season just for the sake of it, then hype it up by promoting the replicas to gullible supporters.

Nivag and Jamie Wyatt like this.
  8. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Hates Meadow Residential

Agree. I like quarters. Its a traditional design. Perhaps for 2019/2020?