1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dulwich Hamlet 2017/18 fixtures published

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Dulwich Mishi, Jul 13, 2017.

1. the 12th man

the 12th man Well-Known Member

I have put the fixtures in my diary #oldskool

2. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

I'll just ask someone at a match who the next game is against.

3. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Fewer scheduled midweek matches than usual - three pairs instead of four - the opponents for these are Harlow, Harrow and Hendon. An FA Cup run could see the trips to Merstham, Worthing and Staines moved to midweek - at least we won't lose revenue from Saturday home games being switched from these dates. Margate away in January again - third time running for this fixture. Not sure why there's no round of midweek matches before August Bank Holiday, but there's a round in November. Perhaps the League Cup is starting earlier than usual on that date?

A proper Boxing Day derby - the last four Boxing Day fixtures have included Grays (twice) and Enfield, with only Kingstonian being our nearest neighbours at the time. The longer trips are generally at frendlier times of the year in terms of climate: Leiston in August (no scheduled engineering works on the trains that day!); Lowestoft in February might be iffy, but Brightlingsea and Needham Market in March is good, with Folkestone the final away match in April. Odd that we're at home on both of the first two Saturdays, and also the final day. Sixth time in the last seven seasons we've started with a home fixture.

pompeydunc, the 12th man and darryl like this.