Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet 1-3 Bognor Regis - 8th October 16 - Trade Union Day

dcdulwich

Editor.
Can you block people on the forum like you can on twitter, for eg, when you've realised that they are unnecessarily antagonistic and never have contributed, and are therefore never likely to contribute, anything worth reading?

Reactions: YTC

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
Editor.
Can you block people on the forum like you can on twitter, for eg, when you've realised that they are unnecessarily antagonistic and never have contributed, and are therefore never likely to contribute, anything worth reading?
click on said person, and click ignore on the options in the box that pops up. Used editor as an example, not assuming anything.
upload_2016-9-17_10-20-56.png

pompeydunc

Nice to get a mention in the London Football Guide:

"Looking forward, there are another couple of international breaks coming up in October and November which League One, League Two and non-league clubs should all be looking to exploit.

One London club with a plan in place for the 8 October are the always forward thinking Dulwich Hamlet who are holding a Trade Union Day - all trade union members will get entry to their match against Bognor Regis for just £4 (that's 60% off the normal price) on production of a membership card. Let me know if you're aware of any other deals."

AndyDHFC

Then we had an "old buzzard" at another game, not to mention an 'aviary'. (Aveley!)
I seem to recall a goose went flying up and down the Dulwich right wing for about 15 minutes at the first game of the season in the late 90s/early 2000s. It must have been a good game as it's the only thing I remember about it ...

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
I seem to recall a goose went flying up and down the Dulwich right wing for about 15 minutes at the first game of the season in the late 90s/early 2000s. It must have been a good game as it's the only thing I remember about it ...
????

Griff_Turnstile

Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth
we all know you're secretly an illuminati lizard, welsh dragon my arse. :D
Should have had it t'other way up. Nazis used an upright red triangle to denote PoWs, pies and deserters. The other way is for political prisoners - Communists, Social Democrats, anarchists, and other "enemies of the state".

Thimble Queen

person of tinge
Should have had it t'other way up. Nazis used an upright red triangle to denote PoWs, pies and deserters. The other way is for political prisoners - Communists, Social Democrats, anarchists, and other "enemies of the state".
Some anarchists wore black triangles along with the rest of the asoz. I like black triangles.

Pink Panther

It played down the middle, not on the wing! Home to Croydon Athletic early in season 2004/5. It chased Terry Bowes at waist height, flying right behind him for about twenty yards before lifting off and flying away over the goal at the Dog Kennel Hill End.

PartisanDulwich

cost about £1:60 each to produce was thinking £2:00
but up to 12th Man really

what do people think is £2 quid or £2:50 ?

Last edited: