Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dulwich Hamlet 1-3 Bognor Regis - 8th October 16 - Trade Union Day

Thimble Queen

person of tinge
Fingers goes out of his way to fight nazis. He can't handle his booze. He thinks Jeremy Corbyn is going to do something useful politically. These are facts. I have nothing against Fingers

He probably is bit lonely. I honestly have nothing against Fingers

He does his best for the trust. He just needs to seperate his politics from that work.
You are a nice person but you aren't showing that here. This is really out of order.

B.I.G

You are a nice person but you aren't showing that here. This is really out of order.
Its a description of him. First sentence is a positive. Second is neutral. Third is neutral.

The comment about him being lonely is just my opinion, nothing wrong with being lonely, I get lonely sometimes.

I just described him to show I had nothing against him. Not one of my comments was perjorative.

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
I have nothing against Fingers
Fingers goes out of his way to fight nazis. He can't handle his booze. He thinks Jeremy Corbyn is going to do something useful politically. These are facts. I have nothing against Fingers

He does his best for the trust. He just needs to seperate his politics from that work.
Its a description of him. First sentence is a positive. Second is neutral. Third is neutral.

The comment about him being lonely is just my opinion, nothing wrong with being lonely, I get lonely sometimes.

I just described him to show I had nothing against him. Not one of my comments was perjorative.
Not on, disingenuous and pratish... well done.
not to mention a bit of pot kettle black, i hope you are pissed atm.

Fingers

From Tuscany SE22

Give it a rest with the passive aggressive stuff.... Really... Thought this had been put to bed. Not sure I have ever had a conversation about you about Corbyn or much else political coming to think about it.

Most of the conversations we have had have been after you have tanked a bottle of rum.

I will leave it at that.

Last edited:

B.I.G

Its certainly not passive aggressive. Its not even negative. Its just a description of you. And a fairly accurate one at that.

How can I have a beef with you personally? When I describe so dispassionately and evenly. People are very touchy these days.

editor

hiraethified

No, it's a really unpleasant combination of comments that add up to a nasty personal attack. Not your finest hour.

B.I.G

No, it's a really unpleasant combination of comments that add up to a nasty personal attack. Not your finest hour.
Its not a personal attack. It isnt even a negative list of qualities. Its just a description.

People seem very intent on reading something into my words that isn't there.

If I say the opposite is true about him it would be worse and not very accurate.

Scutta

Live Fast Die Bizarre
Its not a personal attack. It isnt even a negative list of qualities. Its just a description.

People seem very intent on reading something into my words that isn't there.

If I say the opposite is true about him it would be worse and not very accurate.
mate your words are speaking for themselves, your defense of this is worse than your reasons for why this charity day by the club is bad

Fingers

From Tuscany SE22
B.I.G

No idea where this has come from but happy, if at the next match we can have a chat about whatever your issues are, without a litre of rum preferably, and we can move above your obsession with whichever female company I keep and get down to the issues without passive aggressive back biting because this pointless crap is making the Labour Party look good.

Deal?

YTC

Human Man
B.I.G

No idea where this has come from but happy, if at the next match we can have a chat about whatever your issues are, without a litre of rum preferably, and we can move above your obsession with whichever female company I keep and get down to the issues without passive aggressive back biting because this pointless crap is making the Labour Party look good.

Deal?
I know he didn't paint himself in glory before, but this is just as bad. Fucking state of this board, honestly. You'd never talk to each other like this in real life.

Fingers

From Tuscany SE22
I know he didn't paint himself in glory before, but this is just as bad. Fucking state of this board, honestly. You'd never talk to each other like this in real life.
That is the issue, i am more than welcome for him to talk to me in real life over a beer. It is down to him now.

YTC

Human Man
That is the issue, i am more than welcome for him to talk to me in real life over a beer. It is down to him now.
You can't take a moral high ground if you take a swipe back at him mate. Pure and simple. I do hope you two talk about it IRL so this thread can actually go back to being ABOUT FOOTBALL.

Fingers

From Tuscany SE22
You can't take a moral high ground if you take a swipe back at him mate. Pure and simple. I do hope you two talk about it IRL so this thread can actually go back to being ABOUT FOOTBALL.
I am not here to give two flying fucks about the moral high ground mate with all due respect. If BIG has some issues with me he can take it up over a beer in the club house with me. I look forward to that and we can have an adult conversation about it.